Ubisoft has sparked some hope for the fans of Assassin's Creed 3 on Nintendo Switch by listing the remaster for Nintendo's latest platform on its official site.
If Ubisoft's own website has the game listed under Switch, and multiple retailers have a very convincing boxart image of the game along with fixed release dates, it's got to be coming to the console, right?More news: First Trailer for Danny Boyle's Beatles-Inspired Musical Comedy 'Yesterday'
Well, now you're going to be able to sink a shed load more hours into the mammoth game, as Ubisoft has taken to Twitter to announce that the game will be getting a New Game Plus mode later this month.More news: US Breast Cancer Deaths Averted Over Three Decades
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - anyone for seconds? No Switch version was mentioned at all, and while we thought it could be down to Nintendo holding the announcement back for an upcoming Direct, it seemed like a Switch version was potentially out of the question, at least for the time being. Noticeably, many thought it was unusual that the Nintendo Switch wouldn't be a destination for the remaster as well. Now, it seems that AC3's arrival on Switch could be happening after all. Assassin's Creed III was originally released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and the Wii U. The remastered version is for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and presumably the Switch.More news: "Game of Thrones": Ser Pounce is dead, so why even keep watching?
- George Clooney says Meghan being harassed just like Diana
- Anthony Joshua to fight Jarrell Miller in U.S. on June 1
- Teen Defies Anti-Vax Parents, Speaks Out
- Justin Bieber seeking treatment for depression
- Bill Cosby Spokesman Says Cosby Thinks Prison is "Amazing Experience"
- Senator calls for Google, Apple to drop Saudi app that monitors women
- Amazon is acquiring WiFi router company Eero
- Michelle Obama's Mom Doesn't Think She's a "Real Star"
- Dortmund's flight delayed as Jadon Sancho forgets his passport
- NASA rover finally bites the dust on Mars after 15 years