The European market will have one more EV model to consider now as Tesla announce that their Tesla Model 3 has been given the thumbs up in Europe and is expected to arrive next months. This design was to help speed up the Model Y's production and reduce costs in making it. However, the Model Y has been confirmed to be the next in line for its SUV series after the Model X. Due to the source of its parts, the Tesla Model Y could be a vehicle in middle of the two types as it could be larger than a sedan but not as large as the Model X SUV.
As this particular job cut was not reported previously, the event could fire up investors' worries regarding dwindling demands of Model 3 vehicles in the United States.More news: Britain to ‘enhance lethality’ amid Russia, China threats -Minister
A new software update (Version 9 2019.4) is on the near horizon that adds a constant Blind Spot Warning Chime (currently Teslas only chime during a lane change) and Auto-Folding Mirrors Based on Location feature that integrates with HomeLink and Global Positioning System, however, it's unclear if Dog Mode and Sentry Mode are included in this update.
Musk told a Twitter user that the company is "doing everything we can" to drop the Model 3 base price to $35,000, without credits.More news: Taylor Swift misses Grammys to support boyfriend Joe Alwyn at Baftas
The company is ramping up production of the Model 3 and trying to make it more accessible for mainstream auto buyers. Musk may also talk about the new SUV's release and ordering dates during the unveiling. Nonetheless, Tesla has fame for shaking issues up within the markets they enter. Probably, Model Y might additionally do the identical within the SUV market. The modes he was talking about are for Tesla Model S, and they are called Dog Mode and Sentry Mode.
Like the Model X, We'll be seeing the Model Y onstage soon. As he shared in his tweet, it looks like he himself has brought the whole shipment of Tesla Model 3 cars to complete their European orders.More news: Samsung Galaxy S10 series: Everything we know so far about specs, features
- Liverpool star Sadio Mane mocks Manchester United during PSG defeat
- Malaysia to settle its problem with North Korea - Dr Mahathir
- Michael Jordan Reminds Everyone Why He’s The GOAT Of Basketball
- Prison Nurse Fatally Poisoned Husband to Marry Convicted Murderer
- 'Dachshund was robbed': People are outraged over the Westminster Dog Show victor
- NYPD detective killed in friendly fire incident, commissioner says
- Usher & Rich the Kid Attacked at Recording Studio, Shots Fired
- Gmail gets a new right-click menu
- Tottenham Have to Level Up in the Champions League
- Allegiant Announces Non-Stop Flights To Music City!