He said: "More than anything I decided on Tottenham because there was an Argentinian manager and support team - or they can [at least] speak Spanish - and because it was a club that supported young players a lot". 'They have so many fantastic players and I'm not surprised they're top of the league in Germany.
For the second Champions League Game Dissected we look at the side who will face Tottenham Hotspur in the last 16.
'Leicester played in a fantastic way and I think we won the game thanks to our spirit and character, ' Lloris said.More news: Allegiant Announces Non-Stop Flights To Music City!
"We have a lot of possibilities not just the penalty, to get back in the game and score first".
With all the circumstances that happened during the game and this season, it's so important to recognise that they are doing a fantastic effort and I am so proud of that. It's going to be very, very hard.
"Mauricio Pochettino's side have done something similar in each of their past four league games, but it is actually very impressive that they keep getting results when none of those performances have been particularly great".
To beat this Dortmund team, they will need to raise their level compared to recent wins and as Lloris points out they need the fans too.More news: Apple Reportedly Having News Service Event on March 25
"He's one of the best keepers in the world", he said.
Leicester, who missed good chances at a steady rate through the game, have now lost five of their last six games in all competitions as the pressure grows on Claude Puel.
The Spurs shot-stopper revealed how relieved he was after saving Vardy's strike, insisting that moment was a turning point in the contest.
"Yes [I was surprised], because his first touch is a penalty", Lloris added.More news: Prison Nurse Fatally Poisoned Husband to Marry Convicted Murderer
"It was the same referee but now I don't know how he has measured the situation". We kept consistency, so it's a great feeling in the changing room. He usually shoots strong and he can go everywhere [in the goal]. You need intuition and a bit of luck [to save it]'.
- Gmail gets a new right-click menu
- Australia reopens offshore detention centre
- Savage Released On Bond Following ICE Arrest
- Trump open to letting March 1 deadline for China tariffs slide
- OnePlus’ 5G prototype smartphone will be shown off at MWC
- New York Gov. Cuomo to urge Trump to rethink tax changes
- Malaysia to settle its problem with North Korea - Dr Mahathir
- Open Beta Confirmed for The Division 2
- Labor shifts on medivacs for asylum seekers ahead of vote today
- Liverpool star Sadio Mane mocks Manchester United during PSG defeat