He said: "More than anything I decided on Tottenham because there was an Argentinian manager and support team - or they can [at least] speak Spanish - and because it was a club that supported young players a lot". 'They have so many fantastic players and I'm not surprised they're top of the league in Germany.
For the second Champions League Game Dissected we look at the side who will face Tottenham Hotspur in the last 16.
'Leicester played in a fantastic way and I think we won the game thanks to our spirit and character, ' Lloris said.More news: Nintendo Direct presentation will be taking place tomorrow
"We have a lot of possibilities not just the penalty, to get back in the game and score first".
With all the circumstances that happened during the game and this season, it's so important to recognise that they are doing a fantastic effort and I am so proud of that. It's going to be very, very hard.
"Mauricio Pochettino's side have done something similar in each of their past four league games, but it is actually very impressive that they keep getting results when none of those performances have been particularly great".
To beat this Dortmund team, they will need to raise their level compared to recent wins and as Lloris points out they need the fans too.More news: New York Gov. Cuomo to urge Trump to rethink tax changes
"He's one of the best keepers in the world", he said.
Leicester, who missed good chances at a steady rate through the game, have now lost five of their last six games in all competitions as the pressure grows on Claude Puel.
The Spurs shot-stopper revealed how relieved he was after saving Vardy's strike, insisting that moment was a turning point in the contest.
"Yes [I was surprised], because his first touch is a penalty", Lloris added.More news: Unpredictable Blaze: New Zealand wildfire expected to burn for weeks
"It was the same referee but now I don't know how he has measured the situation". We kept consistency, so it's a great feeling in the changing room. He usually shoots strong and he can go everywhere [in the goal]. You need intuition and a bit of luck [to save it]'.
- Consumer Inflation At 2.05% In January, Lowest Since June 2017
- Prison Nurse Fatally Poisoned Husband to Marry Convicted Murderer
- Black Leopard Pictured In Africa For First Time In Nearly 100 Years
- Michael Jordan Reminds Everyone Why He’s The GOAT Of Basketball
- Open Beta Confirmed for The Division 2
- McConnell plans to bring Green New Deal to Senate vote
- Allegiant Announces Non-Stop Flights To Music City!
- Savage Released On Bond Following ICE Arrest
- Liverpool star Sadio Mane mocks Manchester United during PSG defeat
- Akshay Shares ‘Glimpses of Kesari’ from Upcoming Period Drama