Leaks and rumors about the Galaxy S10 and the foldable phone from Samsung have been trickling in for some months now and will be culminating on February 20th when both devices will be announced at a launch event in California. "For the smaller Galaxy S10e, the device gets a smaller 5.8" display that pushes a Full HD+ resolution. Samsung introduced this kind of a display with its Galaxy A8s in China, and has called it the "Infinity-O" display.
As always, we'd take this with a pinch of salt, especially as it came from an anonymous source, could easily have been faked and doesn't all quite line up with what we've heard before, but with the Galaxy S10 range landing on February 20 we'll know the truth soon. This shouldn't come as a surprise, seeing that the S10+ may come with a dual selfie camera housed in a pill shaped cutout display.More news: Prison Nurse Fatally Poisoned Husband to Marry Convicted Murderer
The Galaxy S10 and S10+ will utilise an in-screen ultrasonic fingerprint scanner which is supposedly better than typical in-display sensors found on other smartphones. Galaxy S10 models are expected to be dust and water resistant as well like the previous generation phones. It has a 12MP f/1.5 main camera with variable aperture, a secondary 12MP f/2.4 telephoto camera and a 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide angle shooter.
Besides that, there is word going around that Samsung's wireless earbuds, the Samsung Galaxy Buds, may be revealed alongside the S10 series as well.More news: Open Beta Confirmed for The Division 2
For front camera, S10+ will have two sensors of 10MP (f/1.9 aperture) and 8MP (f/2.2 aperture). For the Galaxy S10e, it comes with an additional Canary Yellow option, while the 12GB RAM Galaxy S10+ is offered only in Luxurious Ceramic Black and Ceramic White.
The leaked cover for the "Galaxy S10e" includes a gap for the power button - further evidence that this version of the range will have a fingerprint reader on the side of the device. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 is a 5G ready processor, but leaks have claimed Samsung will showcase two separate 5G variants of the Galaxy S10 later. Both could have a bigger 6.7-inch display as well.More news: Trump open to letting March 1 deadline for China tariffs slide
- Michael Jordan Reminds Everyone Why He’s The GOAT Of Basketball
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Manchester United not dead in Europe despite PSG defeat
- McConnell plans to bring Green New Deal to Senate vote
- Apple Reportedly Having News Service Event on March 25
- Tottenham Have to Level Up in the Champions League
- Liverpool star Sadio Mane mocks Manchester United during PSG defeat
- Consumer Inflation At 2.05% In January, Lowest Since June 2017
- Akshay Shares ‘Glimpses of Kesari’ from Upcoming Period Drama
- Cardi B Deletes Instagram After Defending Grammy Win
- Britain to ‘enhance lethality’ amid Russia, China threats -Minister