However, the press images still show how tightly Red Bull has managed to package its new Honda engine behind the driver.
Red Bull have described the new appearance as a "one-off livery".
Max Verstappen gave the auto its first laps in a shakedown at Silverstone, the first time the team have run a Honda engine.
"So our objective very much is to try and be more consistent across all of the circuits, and hopefully with more horsepower than we had a year ago will only help to lessen that gap".
"I guess up until Australia you can't really set goals", said Verstappen.More news: First Trailer for Danny Boyle's Beatles-Inspired Musical Comedy 'Yesterday'
Verstappen completed 39 laps with the team reporting that the auto ran "faultlessly".
The former champions finished third overall last season, winning four races and well ahead of fourth-placed rivals Renault.
The former world champions launched their 2018 auto in dark black and blue colours before reverting to their traditional look for the start of testing.
In the past Red Bull has launched a number of its cars in a pre-season livery that has been used in testing, including a black and white camouflage livery in 2015, and a blue and black color scheme a year ago.
What can we expect from Red Bull in 2019?More news: Samsung Galaxy S10 series: Everything we know so far about specs, features
Red Bull Racing has revealed its 2019 Honda-powered RB15 which features a bold new dark blue and red livery.
Red Bull parted company with engine partners Renault at the end of 2018, switching instead to Honda, which also provides power units for sister team Toro Rosso.
Daniel Ricciardo's departure to Renault has opened the door for 23-year-old Pierre Gasly to stake his claim as a race victor of the future.
"You get a first impression and you see if there any little issues with the auto or engine".More news: Barnier: UK has to move on Brexit
- "Game of Thrones": Ser Pounce is dead, so why even keep watching?
- Apocalypse WARNING: Insect EXTINCTION could have serious threat to HUMAN survival
- Britain to ‘enhance lethality’ amid Russia, China threats -Minister
- 'Dachshund was robbed': People are outraged over the Westminster Dog Show victor
- Watch Angel Di Maria scream 'f*** off' at Manchester United fans
- Morgan Stanley to buy Calgary-based Solium Capital for $1.1 billion
- Justin Bieber seeking treatment for depression
- Savage Officially Released From ICE Custody
- United Kingdom to get Model 3 configurator within 2 months, Australia to follow
- Cardi B Deletes Instagram After Defending Grammy Win