In case you weren't aware, Ubisoft hosted a private beta for The Division 2 over the weekend, which came to a close a couple of hours ago. However, assuming it follows a similar schedule to the original game, we can probably expect The Division 2 open beta to begin later this month - early March at the latest. The free beta weekend will run until March 4th, hopefully giving the developers a few days to put out any last fires before it launches on March 15th.
Set seven months on from the first game's NY outbreak, The Division 2 transports you to a "fractured and collapsing" Washington D.C., as humanity faces its biggest crisis in history. Technically this isn't an official announcement in the usual press release sense, but it's as good as confirmation an open beta is coming.More news: Prison Nurse Fatally Poisoned Husband to Marry Convicted Murderer
In answering questions about rewards gained from the beta, the Twitter account mentioned not only the open beta but also that rewards can be gained by participating in either the closed or open betas.
An open beta would let more or less everyone play The Division 2 before it's out - would you be interested in giving it a try?More news: Backing brother of Jeff Bezos lover ‘leaked photos’
On a personal level, I'm excited to see more of what The Division 2 has to offer when it releases.More news: Mitsubishi Outlander Sport rolls towards Geneva debut
- Usher & Rich the Kid Attacked at Recording Studio, Shots Fired
- Trump open to letting March 1 deadline for China tariffs slide
- Malaysia to settle its problem with North Korea - Dr Mahathir
- New York Gov. Cuomo to urge Trump to rethink tax changes
- Unpredictable Blaze: New Zealand wildfire expected to burn for weeks
- Nintendo Direct presentation will be taking place tomorrow
- Chrome’s latest themes come straight from Google
- Black Leopard Pictured In Africa For First Time In Nearly 100 Years
- Johnson triggers wreck, wins Clash at Daytona
- Michael Jordan Reminds Everyone Why He’s The GOAT Of Basketball