Nintendo has taken to Twitter to confirm a new Nintendo Direct scheduled for February 13. Nintendo has confirmed it will include details on the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses, now in development for Nintendo Switch.
There aren't now any additional details on what to expect from the Nintendo Direct otherwise, but given that there are plenty of new titles coming to the system on the horizon, there are a lot of games to choose from to expand upon. It also specifically pointed out Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which has a 2019 release window.More news: Unpredictable Blaze: New Zealand wildfire expected to burn for weeks
Nintendo said to also expect additional information on its upcoming Switch titles.
Titles such as Animal Crossing Switch, Luigi's Mansion 3 and the new Fire Emblem are all slated for a 2019 release. Metroid Prime 4 is in the works as well, but with development having been handed off to Retro Studios, who rebooted the project, it's safe to say we won't see a new Metroid for at least a year.More news: Backing brother of Jeff Bezos lover ‘leaked photos’
There are also signs that the Nintendo Direct for February 2019 could feature one big announcement. It will focus on Nintendo Switch games, with the Nintendo 3DS not mentioned.More news: Labor shifts on medivacs for asylum seekers ahead of vote today
- MLB Insider Believes Bryce Harper Is Down To 2 Teams
- Police ask woman who threw chair from balcony to surrender
- McConnell plans to bring Green New Deal to Senate vote
- Jamaican Lotto Winner Claims $1.2 Million Prize In Scream Mask
- Johnson triggers wreck, wins Clash at Daytona
- Chrome’s latest themes come straight from Google
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sport rolls towards Geneva debut
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Manchester United not dead in Europe despite PSG defeat
- Apex Legends First Special Event And Loot Teased For Valentine's Day
- Prison Nurse Fatally Poisoned Husband to Marry Convicted Murderer