Nintendo has taken to Twitter to confirm a new Nintendo Direct scheduled for February 13. Nintendo has confirmed it will include details on the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses, now in development for Nintendo Switch.
There aren't now any additional details on what to expect from the Nintendo Direct otherwise, but given that there are plenty of new titles coming to the system on the horizon, there are a lot of games to choose from to expand upon. It also specifically pointed out Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which has a 2019 release window.More news: PSG wins, but Cavani injured
Nintendo said to also expect additional information on its upcoming Switch titles.
Titles such as Animal Crossing Switch, Luigi's Mansion 3 and the new Fire Emblem are all slated for a 2019 release. Metroid Prime 4 is in the works as well, but with development having been handed off to Retro Studios, who rebooted the project, it's safe to say we won't see a new Metroid for at least a year.More news: Jamaican Lotto Winner Claims $1.2 Million Prize In Scream Mask
There are also signs that the Nintendo Direct for February 2019 could feature one big announcement. It will focus on Nintendo Switch games, with the Nintendo 3DS not mentioned.More news: Chrome’s latest themes come straight from Google
- Backing brother of Jeff Bezos lover ‘leaked photos’
- MLB Insider Believes Bryce Harper Is Down To 2 Teams
- Australia reopens offshore detention centre
- Trump open to letting March 1 deadline for China tariffs slide
- Retired astronaut Mark Kelly, husband of Gabby Giffords, to run for Senate
- Michael Jordan Reminds Everyone Why He’s The GOAT Of Basketball
- OnePlus’ 5G prototype smartphone will be shown off at MWC
- Gavin Newsom To Scale Back, Not Abandon, California's High-Speed Rail
- McDonald's decides to dabble in doughnuts
- Unpredictable Blaze: New Zealand wildfire expected to burn for weeks