Harden has scored at least 30 points in 30 consecutive games for the Houston Rockets, while Westbrook broke Wilt Chamberlain's streak of nine straight triple-doubles for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
When asked about which he thought was a more remarkable accomplishment, Michael Jordan made a decision to not even answer the question.
"Our parents taught us that you can achieve anything you want, but you have to have drive, that motivation - and you have to work hard at it", said James Jordan Jr., who now works as an executive for the Hornets after spending 31 years in the military.More news: MLB Insider Believes Bryce Harper Is Down To 2 Teams
"It's a constant reminder that I am getting old", Jordan joked.
Now, when fans see the Jumpman logo, they think of Jordan. In a December video clip, James said that his role in leading the Cleveland Cavaliers past the favored Golden State Warriors for the 2016 championship, making National Basketball Association history along the way by overcoming a 3-1 series deficit, "made me the greatest player of all time".
Off the court, Jordan marketed his on-court success into a fortune.More news: Liverpool star Sadio Mane mocks Manchester United during PSG defeat
"When I hear [greatest ever], I cringe a little bit, because it's a little bit embarrassing, because no one knows".
"I'm very proud of how both guys have done because they're making their mark for the league, and I think it really helps grow the league".
Forbes Magazine estimated Jordan's net worth in 2018 at $1.6 billion and Hornets president Fred Whitfield said he anticipates the All-Star game will have a $100 million economic impact on Charlotte.More news: Prison Nurse Fatally Poisoned Husband to Marry Convicted Murderer
- 'Coming To America 2' will hit cinemas in 2020
- McConnell plans to bring Green New Deal to Senate vote
- McDonald's decides to dabble in doughnuts
- Malaysia to settle its problem with North Korea - Dr Mahathir
- Trump open to letting March 1 deadline for China tariffs slide
- Cops Say Phone Records Jussie Smollett Provided Isn't Enough To Prove Assault
- Johnson triggers wreck, wins Clash at Daytona
- Retired astronaut Mark Kelly, husband of Gabby Giffords, to run for Senate
- Australia reopens offshore detention centre
- Australia signs $50 bln submarine contract with France after two-year squabble