On the strength of classic songs like "Let It Be", "Hey Jude" and of course, "Yesterday", the young musician rises to worldwide stardom and takes the musical adventure of a lifetime.More news: Savage Officially Released From ICE Custody
Check out the Yesterday trailer below. That's the basic premise of Danny Boyle's new film Yesterday, written by Richard Curtis, which features the music of the Fab Four. The official synopsis reads: "Yesterday, everyone knew The Beatles". Today, only Jack remembers their songs.
Performing songs by the greatest band in history to a world that has never heard them, and with a little help from his steel-hearted American agent, Debra (Emmy victor Kate McKinnon), Jack's fame explodes. Seeing an opportunity, Jack sets out to become the biggest songwriter of all time - by claiming all of the Beatles hits as his own. I'm very curious to see how that plays out.More news: Allegiant Announces Non-Stop Flights To Music City!
Cinderella star Lily James plays Jack's love interest, who gets left behind in the ensuing madness, while real-life couple Sanjeev Bhaskar and Meera Syal play his parents. With the door between his old life and his new closing, Jack will need to get back to where he once belonged and prove that all you need is love. "It's just been so long, there is no Beatles left really, particularly with John and George dead". The two surviving members of the Beatles, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, are expected to make appearances in the June 28 release.More news: New York Gov. Cuomo to urge Trump to rethink tax changes
- Disney Unveils First Look at ‘Frozen 2’
- US Breast Cancer Deaths Averted Over Three Decades
- Mickelson leads by three at Pebble Beach
- Georgia rises in recruiting rankings after adding Anthony Edwards
- Carlos Ghosn's lead defence lawyer resigns, East Asia News & Top Stories
- Ex-Boyfriend Arrested in Connection to Woman Found Dead in Suitcase
- Oil rises 2% on Saudi Arabia, OPEC cuts
- Apocalypse WARNING: Insect EXTINCTION could have serious threat to HUMAN survival
- Airline sues passenger over skipped segment
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series: Everything we know so far about specs, features