Wyatt revealed in a new TV interview with WCAU in Philadelphia that Cosby thinks life behind bars is an "amazing experience" and he also offered new details about the disgraced TV star's time behind bars at SCI Phoenix, the maximum security prison in Skippack Township, Pa., outside Philadelphia. Constand was one of numerous women who accused the comedian of similar crimes, which he allegedly committed throughout his long career.
Cosby's spokesperson Andrew Wyatt told NBC in Philadelphia his client actually used the word "amazing" when describing incarceration.
Cosby was convicted last year for drugging and sexually assaulting his onetime friend Andrea Constand in 2004, and was sentenced to three to 10 years behind bars.More news: Dortmund's flight delayed as Jadon Sancho forgets his passport
After a stint in a single-cell unit, he was recently transferred to another unit, where he is able to interact with other inmates.
It was reported on Friday that Cosby had transferred to the general prison population, after spending his first four months in special housing.
"I, [Mr. Cosby] have "no" remorse and will never have remorse", the letter reads, going on to blame Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele and Judge Steven O'Neill for his prosecution.More news: United Kingdom to get Model 3 configurator within 2 months, Australia to follow
"He doesn't want people to try to exploit (Camille) and his daughters if they visit". He is forgoing bread and desert, and "hasn't drank any coffee since he's been in there", Wyatt explained. "Now the amusing part about it (is) Mrs. Cosby's been trying to stop him from drinking coffee for 55 years and it took this to stop him from drinking coffee".
'Mr. Cosby loves hearing other stories of the inmates whom he calls residents. "He does not eat in the area with other residents, he does not have a cellmate, and he does not exercise with other residents", Wyatt said.More news: Ex-Boyfriend Arrested in Connection to Woman Found Dead in Suitcase
- Airline sues passenger over skipped segment
- Senator calls for Google, Apple to drop Saudi app that monitors women
- Oil rises 2% on Saudi Arabia, OPEC cuts
- Georgia rises in recruiting rankings after adding Anthony Edwards
- First Trailer for Danny Boyle's Beatles-Inspired Musical Comedy 'Yesterday'
- Justin Bieber seeking treatment for depression
- US Breast Cancer Deaths Averted Over Three Decades
- Disney releases long-awaited 'Frozen 2' trailer - and it does not disappoint
- Former US Air Force officer Monica Witt charged with spying for Iran
- Bebe Rexha turns to Bahraini designer for her Grammy Awards look