The new routes will run from Los Angeles and Pittsburgh to Savannah, Ga.; Columbus, Ohio; and Knoxville, Tenn.
The new route will begin June 6, but to celebrate, the company is offering a special fare deal.More news: Usher & Rich the Kid Attacked at Recording Studio, Shots Fired
Starting in May, Lehigh Valley International Airport will offer direct flights on Allegiant Airlines to and from Nashville, airport officials announced Tuesday. The new Nashville route is an addition to direct flights the airline now offers; direct service is also available to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando Sanford, Phoenix-Mesa, Punta Gorda/Ft. "We're sure area travelers will take advantage of our friendly, nonstop, ultra-low-cost service to enjoy all that Music City has to offer". The airline, though, has diversified its destinations and added more vacation stops like New Orleans, Nashville, Las Vegas and several destinations in Florida.
In November, Allegiant announced nonstop flights to Sarasota, Florida.More news: Nintendo Direct presentation will be taking place tomorrow
"Destin is going to be an exciting new route offered out of HTS where people can go to relax on the white sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle", said Brent Brown, HTS airport director.More news: Australia reopens offshore detention centre
- OnePlus’ 5G prototype smartphone will be shown off at MWC
- Apple Reportedly Having News Service Event on March 25
- Gmail gets a new right-click menu
- Savage Released On Bond Following ICE Arrest
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Manchester United not dead in Europe despite PSG defeat
- Retired astronaut Mark Kelly, husband of Gabby Giffords, to run for Senate
- Consumer Inflation At 2.05% In January, Lowest Since June 2017
- Michael Jordan Reminds Everyone Why He’s The GOAT Of Basketball
- Black Leopard Pictured In Africa For First Time In Nearly 100 Years
- New York Gov. Cuomo to urge Trump to rethink tax changes