"That's what you want from an organization that you're playing for".
"Once Masai called and I talked to some of the guys in (the locker room), everybody said the same thing about making a run to the title, and that gets your juices going and makes you real excited", Gasol told reporters ahead of his Raptors debut on Saturday, according to TSN's Josh Lewenberg.
That 2012 roster also contained a man by the name of Serge Ibaka, who now plays for the Raptors and was coached by Sergio Scariolo, an assistant coach in Toronto.More news: Sarri anticipates 'normal' talks over Chelsea future
Gasol is averaging 15.7 points, 8.6 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 1.2 blocks, and 1.1 steals in 53 appearances this season.
But Lowry responded for the Raptors with his go-ahead three.
NY closed to 91-90 on a 3-pointer from Kadeem Allen with 5 minutes left. Leonard missed the team's last game with a sore knee.More news: Canada's jobless rate edges higher to 5.8 pct in January
"Just playing the season right now".
The Italian assistant coach, who has led Spain's national team to three Eurobasket gold medals and a silver medal at the 2012 London Olympics and a bronze medal at the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro, glowed about some of the attributes that Toronto's prized acquisition brings to the court.More news: Google's Next Pixel Devices Might Have Real Dual SIM Support
Following their matchup with the Knicks, Toronto will be back in action Monday at home against the Brooklyn Nets.
- Army-aligned party buoyed amid Thai political turmoil
- Kylie Jenner Basically Built an Entire Amusement Park for Stormi's Birthday
- Cardi B the first woman to win best rap album Grammy
- Blast of ice and snow in forecast for Mississauga, Brampton Tuesday
- Samsung’s 5G Prototype Has The Ugliest Notch On A Smartphone So Far
- Dolly Parton Honored by Katy Perry, Little Big Town at Grammys
- Ariana Grande wins first Grammy
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- Gautham Menon to direct Varmaa? | arjun reddy remake
- U.S. envoy: Pakistan freed Taliban leader at U.S. request