"That's what you want from an organization that you're playing for".
"Once Masai called and I talked to some of the guys in (the locker room), everybody said the same thing about making a run to the title, and that gets your juices going and makes you real excited", Gasol told reporters ahead of his Raptors debut on Saturday, according to TSN's Josh Lewenberg.
That 2012 roster also contained a man by the name of Serge Ibaka, who now plays for the Raptors and was coached by Sergio Scariolo, an assistant coach in Toronto.More news: Fulham vs. Manchester United - Football Match Report
Gasol is averaging 15.7 points, 8.6 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 1.2 blocks, and 1.1 steals in 53 appearances this season.
But Lowry responded for the Raptors with his go-ahead three.
NY closed to 91-90 on a 3-pointer from Kadeem Allen with 5 minutes left. Leonard missed the team's last game with a sore knee.More news: Canada's jobless rate edges higher to 5.8 pct in January
"Just playing the season right now".
The Italian assistant coach, who has led Spain's national team to three Eurobasket gold medals and a silver medal at the 2012 London Olympics and a bronze medal at the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro, glowed about some of the attributes that Toronto's prized acquisition brings to the court.More news: Brad Pitt spotted at Jennifer Aniston's 50th birthday party
Following their matchup with the Knicks, Toronto will be back in action Monday at home against the Brooklyn Nets.
- Blast of ice and snow in forecast for Mississauga, Brampton Tuesday
- Hakeem al-Araibi: Thailand to free refugee footballer
- Cardi B the first woman to win best rap album Grammy
- Samsung’s 5G Prototype Has The Ugliest Notch On A Smartphone So Far
- Rajini dances at daughter's sangeet, CM attends wedding
- Army-aligned party buoyed amid Thai political turmoil
- Singer Joy Villa dresses as Trump border wall at Grammys
- Sarri anticipates 'normal' talks over Chelsea future
- Bloody Scenes As Yellow Vest Anti-Government Protests Turn Violent In Paris
- Law eagles 18th to win Vic Open