They tested the flavor in the U.S. market, where it was well received.
Orange Vanilla joins longstanding favorites Vanilla Coke, launched in 2007, and Cherry Coke, which has been on the market since 1985.More news: Singer Joy Villa dresses as Trump border wall at Grammys
The new flavor also will be available exclusively at US Wendy's locations in Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain dispensers through the end of the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament before rolling out nationally across all Freestyle units.
The flavor blast from your Creamsicle past will be available in the US starting February 25, but that Orange Vanilla is, at this moment, kept out of reach by Time's evil grasp hasn't stopped soda fans from speculating on the sheer possibilities offered by the new flavor. If a can of Coke and Dreamsicle had a love child, this is what you'd get.
Just a year before that, Coke Zero underwent a relaunch.More news: Samsung’s 5G Prototype Has The Ugliest Notch On A Smartphone So Far
"Like Coke Zero, Coke Zero Sugar is sweetened with aspartame and acesulfame K", they explained at the time.
The folks at Coca-Cola are rolling out a brand-new flavor later this month.
Other flavors in the Coke Zero Sugar line include Coca-Cola Cherry Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero Sugar, and Caffeine-Free Coke Zero Sugar.More news: Duke Basketball: Hot hands propel Blue Devils to statement win at Virginia
- Roger Stone's Arrest Surveillance Video Released
- Grammys: Who is Brandi Carlile?
- Ariana Grande wins first Grammy
- Fulham vs. Manchester United - Football Match Report
- Paul Merson reveals his prediction for Tottenham v Leicester
- Gautham Menon to direct Varmaa? | arjun reddy remake
- Death toll in Istanbul building collapse rises to 21
- Buhari says his govt's duty is to jail looters
- Dolly Parton Honored by Katy Perry, Little Big Town at Grammys
- Sarri anticipates 'normal' talks over Chelsea future