The Alliance of American Football made its debut on Saturday, and Bercovici was part of one of the league's first highlights - though he was on the wrong end.
The new spring professional league debuted Saturday night and lived up to the hype.
Getty Jalin Marshall is a must own in AAF fantasy leagues. Well, it's a professional football league founded by producer and director Charlie Ebersol and Bill Polian, the longtime general manager of the Indianapolis Colts.
And the AAF posted better television ratings.More news: Drinking beer before wine won't prevent a hangover
There are no kickoffs, with each team starts a possession after a score or at the start of a half at its 25-yard line. Marshall finished with five targets and could have had more if the game did not get out of hand. There will also be no kicked extra point, each team will be required to attempt a two-point conversion after a touchdown.
The Apollos' head coach Steve Spurrier is no stranger to the state of Florida. Here's how the three-phase player allocation process works in the AAF.
"Our games have been reimagined to be faster, with fewer commercials and more action", said Waddell.
Almost four decades removed from a stint in the short-lived USFL, Pro Football Hall of Famer Bill Polian will preside over the opening weekend of the newest spring league, the Alliance of American Football.More news: Details on Crypto CEO Cotten's death emerging
The AAF has already found multiple broadcast partners for the 2019 season. Each weekend, there will be four games, two each on Saturday night, one on Sunday afternoon and another on Sunday night, with the schedule culminating in the title game on April 27 - the last day of the National Football League draft.
In a nice touch, Kurt Warner is the pregame and halftime analyst for Saturday night's games on CBS.
So if you're wondering, "What football games are on today?" know this: There are two scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 10.
The Legends will head back to Atlanta to regroup before heading out next week to play the San Diego Fleet on the road. The Arizona Hotshots, Atlanta Legends, and Memphis Express will have to share their town with an NFL Franchise.More news: The EU reached agreement on the "Nord stream-2"
Next up - The Apollos will next play February 17 at the Alamo Dome against the San Antonio Commanders with kickoff at 4 p.m. on CBS Sports Network.
- Storm Erik to batter United Kingdom with snow showers and 70mph winds
- Francisco Lindor injury hurts Indians, fantasy owners
- February Xbox One Game Pass Line-Up Detailed
- January unemployment up from December, drops from start of 2018
- So Sweet! Watch Hailey Bieber reveal how Justin Bieber Proposed
- No deal Brexit chances are rising, says CBI business lobby
- DUI suspect starts busting moves during roadside sobriety test
- NAB head quits after scathing criticism from banking inquiry
- Year-old with cancer sworn in as honorary police officer
- Fire at robotic warehouse hits United Kingdom online supermarket