During the fourth quarter of the Mavericks vs Charlotte game, The Athletic's Shams Charania broke the news that Dallas' Harrison Barnes is being traded to Sacramento Kings. Based on Barnes' play so far this year, there are a lot of players that could fit next to those two guys a lot better than HB can. He's tallying 26.9 points and 8.4 rebounds per game in his first season in Los Angeles.
Basketball fans and NBA superstars, such as LeBron James, took to social media to address the Barnes swap. After completing a trade with Cleveland and Houston to unload Iman Shumpert and acquire Alec Burks, the Kings go grab their new starting small forward for this playoff push. James wrote. "Traded this man while he was literally playing in the game and had ZERO idea".More news: Australian parliament computer network breached
"But I just want this narrative to start to get REAL/CHANGE and not when a player wants to be traded or leaves a Franchise (then) he's a selfish/ungrateful player but when they trade you, release, waive, cut etc etc it's best for them!" I'm OK with both honestly.
The decision surprised Mavericks veteran Dirk Nowitzki.More news: Krunal Pandya destroys Kiwis, as India win second T20!
The 19-year-old Slovenian finished with a team-high 19 points on 5-of-20 shooting - just 2-of-10 from beyond the arc - and added 11 assists and 10 rebounds.More news: Fortnite Share the Love event adds Overtime Challenges & more
Kemba Walker had 30 points and a season-high 11 rebounds for the Hornets, who got swept by Dallas after losing to the Mavericks by 38 points at home about a month ago. The figure could rise up to $40 million if Dwight Powell opts out of his deal.
- Anthem's Post-Launch Roadmap Detailed, Starts in March
- TSA Annual Review Reveals Agents Seized a Record 4,239 Firearms in 2018
- Marks and Spencer say Valentine's Day is all about the 'Love Sausauge'
- Contradicting Trump, Merkel says Islamic State group ‘far from defeated’
- England's Chris Ashton gets rare Six Nations start
- PSG's Cavani doubtful for Man United game
- Officials say man shot at border is alive
- Trump says meeting with Xi before March 1 trade deadline is ‘unlikely’
- Wells Fargo deals with tech issues for 2nd day, extends hours
- Clippers rally from 28 down, beat Celtics