It took a lightning fast stumping by MS Dhoni off the bowling of Kuldeep Yadav to break the partnership. Having regularly lost middle-order wickets, India gave the impression of lacking behind in the chase.
India vs New Zealand Women's 3rd T20I: Smriti Mandhana led again the Indian batting against New Zealand.
A New Zealand XI has beaten Bangladesh by two wickets in a one-day match at Lincoln.More news: Fortnite Share the Love event adds Overtime Challenges & more
The final T20 match between team India and New Zealand has really turned out a fully entertainment of around 4 hours. After losing his opening partner, Rohit Sharma built a crucial partnership with Vijay Shankar.
All-rounder Vijay Shankar, who came in to bat at No. 3, top-scored for India scoring 43 (28) with the help of five fours and two sixes.
Kane Williamson 27 (21) and Colin de Grandhomme 30 (16) kept the run-rate around 10 before Daryl Mitchell and Ross Taylor struck 19 (11) and 14 (7) respectively to cap the innings.
In his short stay of 12 balls, Pant managed to score 28 runs but was dismissed off a full toss by debutant Tickner.More news: Trump drags Schiff again in morning Twitter screed
The Black Caps ended India's run of 10 Twenty20 worldwide series without a defeat.
Requiring 16 runs from the last over, Karthik scored a couple of runs on the first two balls.
Colin Munro smashed 72 from 40 balls as New Zealand clinched the T20I series over India with a thrilling four-run victory in Hamilton.
On the third ball of the final over, Karthik denied a single and later ended up taking a single off the next ball. The given result meant that India lost their first series on their tour of Australia an New Zealand.More news: PM Modi lays foundation stone for Arunachal airport, addresses Assam rally
- Wells Fargo deals with tech issues for 2nd day, extends hours
- Officials say man shot at border is alive
- Trump says meeting with Xi before March 1 trade deadline is ‘unlikely’
- Solskjaer salutes two-goal Pogba's prolific form
- England's Chris Ashton gets rare Six Nations start
- Whittaker out of title defence at UFC 234
- PSG's Cavani doubtful for Man United game
- Behold frozen 'ghost apples,' courtesy of the polar vortex
- Epic Account Merging Is Finally Live in Fortnite
- Danai Gurira Leaving The Walking Dead