Skybound Games and Canadian developer Beamdog have announced plans to bring a range of classic RPGs to consoles later this year, including seminal greats like Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate II, Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear, Icewind Dale, Planescape: Torment, and Neverwinter Nights. Baldur's Gate was developed by Bioware and Black Isle Studios in 1998, Planescape: Torment was developed by Black Isle Studios in 1999, Neverwinter Nights came from Bioware in 2002, and Icewind Dale came from Black Isle Studios in 2000.More news: January unemployment up from December, drops from start of 2018
Five classic PC RPGs with recent remasters will be coming to Switch in 2019. All of them, dubbed "Enhanced Editions", will be available at retail or through the PlayStation Store, according to the press release.More news: Trump says meeting with Xi before March 1 trade deadline is ‘unlikely’
Skybound Games has announced a new partnership with Beamdog to bring a plethora of best-loved cRPGs to consoles throughout 2019. "These upcoming releases will allow RPG fans the opportunity to experience epic Dungeons & Dragons adventures in a whole new way". "Skybound's accomplishments are fantastic and they have a demonstrated love and respect for creators". Skybound Games is also the company that swooped in after the collapse of Telltale Games to salvage The Walking Dead The Final Season. Today, Baldur's Gate is a series of role-playing games set in the Dungeons & Dragons universe.More news: Drag Internet Explorer to the Trash. No, Really
Skybound said additional details including box contents and specific platform support will be unveiled in the coming months. Looking forward to playing Baldur's Gate on a console?
- Australian parliament computer network breached
- DUI suspect starts busting moves during roadside sobriety test
- French 'Yellow Vest' Marches Continue for 13th Weekend
- NAB head quits after scathing criticism from banking inquiry
- Marks and Spencer say Valentine's Day is all about the 'Love Sausauge'
- Wells Fargo deals with tech issues for 2nd day, extends hours
- Mueller alleges Manafort continued Ukraine work despite indictment
- Year-old with cancer sworn in as honorary police officer
- Fortnite Share the Love event adds Overtime Challenges & more
- TSA Annual Review Reveals Agents Seized a Record 4,239 Firearms in 2018