If you've been eagerly waiting to kill zombies in PUBG Mobile, Tencent Games has rolled out PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update in beta to include the coolest additions you've seen in the game recently. The Beta version 0.11.0 of PUBG Mobile has a special zombie mode which will let players go up against zombies. The survival gameplay will remain the same on Erangel map, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map.
This new Sunset mode should definitely be fun, and it's a sweet nostalgic moment for Resident Evil players who get to play the biggest crossover on mobile. To add to the celebration, the main menu theme and background has been modified to echo the Resident Evil 2's theme.
Other key updates include Moonlight weather mode in Vikendi, push-to-talk feature in between matches, Arcade mode Sanhok.
Another noteworthy feature which has been added to PUBG Mobile with the 0.11.0 beta update is that of Personal Spaces where player information and Connections are displayed. Players will be able to select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as their partner to stand by their side on the space.More news: 'Cheeky visitor': Woman's shock toilet surprise when snake bites her bum
Sanhok is now available in Arcade - Quick Match. With the new update, PUBG Mobile has tweaked damage stacking outside the safe zone by inflicting more damage to players that are further away from the safe zone. Currently, the first wave of blue zone comes with the least damage as the final radiation nets heavy damage to player's health. However, the air raid adjustment feature is now available in Sanhok and Vikendi. Whereas, air raid adjustment means that the air raid area reduces in size as the safe zone reduces in size.
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. You can find it in Settings after the update. The Vikendi map is set to also get a snow bike.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.More news: ISRO begins countdown for launch of smallest student satellite Kalamsat
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. PUBG developers tuned the kinds and quantities of resources in the Vkendi map.
In the PC version of updates, you get the new Bizon SMG weapon added to your weapons arsenal.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- The shop has been adjusted.More news: Facebook Knowingly Let Minors Spend Parents' Money Without Consent
Get all the latest Video Game News on Sportskeeda.
- Model and actress Kim Porter, Diddy’s ex, died from pneumonia
- This season's flu shot far more effective than last year's, researchers find
- LG is teasing a phone with touchless gesture controls for MWC
- Florida secretary of state resigns when blackface photos emerge
- Listen to Weezer's new cover of TLC's hit No Scrubs
- VanEck SolidX Bitcoin ETF Proposal Has Been Withdrawn
- Rockets, Bulls finalize deal sending ‘Melo to Chicago | Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- Nokia is finally bringing its phones to carriers in the U.S
- Harry and Meghan turn down nanny and call on gran Doria
- Elon Musk's impressive 'Starship' rocket was blown over by the wind