Dwyane Wade knew the Boston Celtics would make a run.
Playing professional sports can get quite heated at times, especially when the game is not going your way, but your team has the talent and isn't producing.More news: Singapore retail sales decline 3 pct in November 2018
Despite the 22 points for Irving, he had a very cold shooting night in the second half of the game.
Boston scored the next 16 points, with Tatum getting six of them and the Celtics were right back in the game.More news: New York mayor proposes requiring paid leave, a first for US
The Green trailed by as much as 26 points in the third quarter, but pulled within eight points late in the quarter before the Heat pulled away in the fourth. "I got a couple of shots to fall".
Boston will continue their road trip on Saturday night in Orlando, followed by a matchup against the Nets in Brooklyn on Monday night. Brown was benched the rest of the half and did not re-enter until just before the end of the third quarter.
But the Celtics bench was thoroughly out-played.More news: Brazil approves Boeing-Embraer partnership, committing to keep local jobs
- Cousins will start for Warriors in possible season debut next week
- Winter Weather Advisory Issued Tonight Into Saturday
- Florida clemency board pardons Groveland Four
- Pacquiao vs Broner Predictions from Celebrity Fighters - Part 2
- Sam Smith & Normani Link On "Dancing With A Stranger"
- EPL: First player Man United may sign under Solskjaer revealed
- First picture of Jayme Closs after 88-day kidnap ordeal
- Google discontinues Chromecast Audio
- Dave Grohl Falls Off Stage At Foo Fighters' First 2019 Show
- Julián Castro Announces 2020 Presidential Run