All Elite Wrestling is gearing up for something big.
"Nothing is set in stone [but] the three that I know of are all ones that people [will say] ok this is the real deal".More news: Fabregas finally joins Monaco for £10m
While it is unusual seeing Jericho on this table, the fact that he has signed an agreement with a rival company, any foreseeable comeback to the WWE universe has now safely reached a dead end. Other networks have been in the conversation as well including WGN America, Paramount, etc. Fans could soon have another legitimate professional wrestling company to watch.
Also, All Elite Wrestling (AEW) wanted to sign Niven, but it appears she will choose WWE over them. If Jericho went there, this is real.More news: China Says Trade Talks are Making Progress
The reveal of Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks' new promotion has sent ripples through the industry, and their first rally on Tuesday brought several major bits of news. We know them, but your average fan doesn't. "I can go there too'".
McMahon will likely be unhappy that Jericho has signed with a new rival promotion that could step on his territory, and removing him from the official television intro package pretty much shows his disdain.More news: Knicks talking possible Kanter trade with Kings
Another development that signals the end of Jericho's involvement as a WWE wrestler is his name being dropped from the list of active members in the SmackDown Live roster. It came down to AEW offering him a better deal, which allowed Jericho to work his cruise and with New Japan Pro-Wrestling.
- Lindsay Lohan reveals the 'worst mistake' of her career
- Peter Farrelly Apologizes for Exposing Himself to Cameron Diaz
- Woman's freakish illness means she can't hear men's voices
- Driver who crashed auto while blindfolded was doing the "Bird Box challenge"
- Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos announce they are getting a divorce
- Longtime NHL winger Rich Nash retires because of concussion symptoms
- Apple to release three new iPhones amid struggling sales
- Aldridge scores 56 as Spurs nip Thunder in 2 OTs
- Person decapitated by helicopter at Tampa Bay Airport, reports say
- Obesity still a concern as cancer deaths decline