All Elite Wrestling is gearing up for something big.
"Nothing is set in stone [but] the three that I know of are all ones that people [will say] ok this is the real deal".More news: Driver who crashed auto while blindfolded was doing the "Bird Box challenge"
While it is unusual seeing Jericho on this table, the fact that he has signed an agreement with a rival company, any foreseeable comeback to the WWE universe has now safely reached a dead end. Other networks have been in the conversation as well including WGN America, Paramount, etc. Fans could soon have another legitimate professional wrestling company to watch.
Also, All Elite Wrestling (AEW) wanted to sign Niven, but it appears she will choose WWE over them. If Jericho went there, this is real.More news: Woman's freakish illness means she can't hear men's voices
The reveal of Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks' new promotion has sent ripples through the industry, and their first rally on Tuesday brought several major bits of news. We know them, but your average fan doesn't. "I can go there too'".
McMahon will likely be unhappy that Jericho has signed with a new rival promotion that could step on his territory, and removing him from the official television intro package pretty much shows his disdain.More news: Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos announce they are getting a divorce
Another development that signals the end of Jericho's involvement as a WWE wrestler is his name being dropped from the list of active members in the SmackDown Live roster. It came down to AEW offering him a better deal, which allowed Jericho to work his cruise and with New Japan Pro-Wrestling.
- Sopranos cast reunite to celebrate TV series’ 20th anniversary
- Fabregas finally joins Monaco for £10m
- Did not know Manafort shared campaign data with Russian partner, claims Trump
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex-husband came along on her honeymoon
- Emery admits Arsenal can only afford loan signings in January
- Longtime NHL winger Rich Nash retires because of concussion symptoms
- Obesity still a concern as cancer deaths decline
- Ashley Judd's Harvey Weinstein allegations dismissed in court
- IBM taps European design for first commercial quantum computer
- Some seals removed from beleaguered Newfoundland town, officials say