The Chef's Banquet Macaroni and Cheese Storage Bucket consists of 180 servings and has a supposed shelf life of 20 years, if it's stored in a dry, cool environment. And for $89.99 per bucket, that's about $2 per serving- so it's basically a steal.More news: Study links belly fat to smaller brain
Costco's massive bucket of mac & cheese is now sold out.More news: Koke: If Morata comes to Atletico Madrid, he would be welcome
And if you're on the fence about the cheesy treat, but dabble in doomsday prepping in your off-hours, you'll also want to pay attention. We bought this for our grandson. This gluttonous golden opportunity is helpfully listed under "Emergency Kits & Supplies" on the Costco website. "Have purchased it again, and will continue to use it". I was surprised to find out that it was very good. No, do you love mac and cheese? And if you're really desperate you can order one on Amazon for $149.99.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex-husband came along on her honeymoon
- Did not know Manafort shared campaign data with Russian partner, claims Trump
- Knicks talking possible Kanter trade with Kings
- Longtime NHL winger Rich Nash retires because of concussion symptoms
- Driver who crashed auto while blindfolded was doing the "Bird Box challenge"
- Ashley Judd's Harvey Weinstein allegations dismissed in court
- IBM taps European design for first commercial quantum computer
- China Says Trade Talks are Making Progress
- Obesity still a concern as cancer deaths decline
- SpaceX Falcon 9 Iridium-8 launch today, live stream