The Chef's Banquet Macaroni and Cheese Storage Bucket consists of 180 servings and has a supposed shelf life of 20 years, if it's stored in a dry, cool environment. And for $89.99 per bucket, that's about $2 per serving- so it's basically a steal.More news: China Says Trade Talks are Making Progress
Costco's massive bucket of mac & cheese is now sold out.More news: Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos announce they are getting a divorce
And if you're on the fence about the cheesy treat, but dabble in doomsday prepping in your off-hours, you'll also want to pay attention. We bought this for our grandson. This gluttonous golden opportunity is helpfully listed under "Emergency Kits & Supplies" on the Costco website. "Have purchased it again, and will continue to use it". I was surprised to find out that it was very good. No, do you love mac and cheese? And if you're really desperate you can order one on Amazon for $149.99.
- Knicks talking possible Kanter trade with Kings
- Tulsi Gabbard announces she will run for president in 2020
- Aldridge scores 56 as Spurs nip Thunder in 2 OTs
- Supreme Court says Justice Ginsburg's recovery is 'on track'
- Emery admits Arsenal can only afford loan signings in January
- Galaxy-mapping spacecraft Gaia reveals white dwarfs, the dead remnants of stars
- Driver who crashed auto while blindfolded was doing the "Bird Box challenge"
- Lindsay Lohan reveals the 'worst mistake' of her career
- Did not know Manafort shared campaign data with Russian partner, claims Trump
- IBM taps European design for first commercial quantum computer