Barcelona's Argentinian forward Lionel Messi (L) celebrates a goal with teammates during the Spanish League football match between Levante and Barcelona at the Ciutat de Valencia stadium in Valencia on December 16, 2018.
Levante shocked Barcelona 2-1 in the Copa Del Rey round of 16 first leg tie Thursday night.
Barca's experimental defensive partnership of debutant Murillo, on loan from Valencia, and teenager Chumi came unstuck in the fourth minute as Cabaco rose unchallenged to head in Ruben Rochina's free-kick.
And just 14 minutes later, Borja Mayoral doubled his side's lead as cruised to a 2-0 win after the first half of the encounter.More news: Juventus to finalise deal for Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey?
Catalunya Radio have reported that club representative Andre Cury - who played a key role in Barca's signing of Neymar from Santos in 2013 - has met with Neymar and his team as interest around a potential return for a player who left in 2017 gathers pace.
What does it mean?
Rafinha, Sergi Samper, Samuel Umtiti and Thomas Vermaelen miss out through their respective injury woes whereas the likes of Gerard Pique, Ivan Rakitic, Luis Suarez and Jordi Alba are rested.More news: Kate Beckinsale gives sassy response to Pete Davidson rumors
That is, of course, unless the Blaugrana boss decides a fifth successive Copa del Rey triumph is not among the club's pressing priorities.
"The result is not the best", Murillo was quoted as saying by Marca.
However, the Camp Nou outfit finally got a chance to reduce the deficit after being awarded a spot kick - which Philippe Coutinho successfully converted to hand his side an away goal advantage ahead of the second leg a week later.
The 26-year-old too often afforded Mayoral space in which to operate around the penalty area and paid the price on Levante's preventable second goal.More news: Michigan Hires Alabama Assistant As OC, Poaching Him From Maryland
- Xiaomi releases the Redmi Note 7: a budget smartphone with few compromises
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first outing of 2019 is in Birkenhead
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite benchmark hints at state-of-the-art processor
- Jeff Bezos' Alleged Texts With Lauren Sanchez Surface After Divorce Announcement
- Wild Hubble Triangulum Galaxy image is telescope's second largest ever
- Rajinikanth ‘Petta’ Movie Review Rating | Hit or Flop | Box Office Collection
- Michael Cohen Agrees to Spill the Beans in Public Congressional Testimony
- Jerry Jones Sets Sail With $250 Million Dollar ‘Superyacht’
- West Ham United turn down bid from China for Marko Arnautovic
- Facebook literally can’t be deleted on some Samsung phones