Barcelona's Argentinian forward Lionel Messi (L) celebrates a goal with teammates during the Spanish League football match between Levante and Barcelona at the Ciutat de Valencia stadium in Valencia on December 16, 2018.
Levante shocked Barcelona 2-1 in the Copa Del Rey round of 16 first leg tie Thursday night.
Barca's experimental defensive partnership of debutant Murillo, on loan from Valencia, and teenager Chumi came unstuck in the fourth minute as Cabaco rose unchallenged to head in Ruben Rochina's free-kick.
And just 14 minutes later, Borja Mayoral doubled his side's lead as cruised to a 2-0 win after the first half of the encounter.More news: Missing Wisconsin teen found alive
Catalunya Radio have reported that club representative Andre Cury - who played a key role in Barca's signing of Neymar from Santos in 2013 - has met with Neymar and his team as interest around a potential return for a player who left in 2017 gathers pace.
What does it mean?
Rafinha, Sergi Samper, Samuel Umtiti and Thomas Vermaelen miss out through their respective injury woes whereas the likes of Gerard Pique, Ivan Rakitic, Luis Suarez and Jordi Alba are rested.More news: Art II: 'Hard To Envision' Antonio Brown Staying With Steelers In 2019
That is, of course, unless the Blaugrana boss decides a fifth successive Copa del Rey triumph is not among the club's pressing priorities.
"The result is not the best", Murillo was quoted as saying by Marca.
However, the Camp Nou outfit finally got a chance to reduce the deficit after being awarded a spot kick - which Philippe Coutinho successfully converted to hand his side an away goal advantage ahead of the second leg a week later.
The 26-year-old too often afforded Mayoral space in which to operate around the penalty area and paid the price on Levante's preventable second goal.More news: Jeff Bezos' Alleged Texts With Lauren Sanchez Surface After Divorce Announcement
- Facebook literally can’t be deleted on some Samsung phones
- Rajinikanth ‘Petta’ Movie Review Rating | Hit or Flop | Box Office Collection
- Jerry Jones Sets Sail With $250 Million Dollar ‘Superyacht’
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite benchmark hints at state-of-the-art processor
- Powell repeats pledge to remain 'patient' with rate hikes
- Sanders Apologizes Amid New Allegation of Staff Harassment
- Kate Beckinsale gives sassy response to Pete Davidson rumors
- Craig McLachlan charged with assault and sex offences by police
- Google expanding Chrome ad-blocking initiative to global markets this July
- Xiaomi releases the Redmi Note 7: a budget smartphone with few compromises