The photo has been revealed by Evan Blass, a smartphone leaker that has given us lots of images and specs each year.
The Galaxy S10 series will feature an entirely new design that is nearly all screen on the front side.More news: Sanders Apologizes Amid New Allegation of Staff Harassment
EE requires users to give their name, current mobile number, email address, and current network to get the latest information on when the next-generation Samsung smartphone will be available to buy.
The S10 is rumoured to be the stamp to the hole-punch on flagships. Rumours had previously hinted at a much slimmer top bezel so this is a new direction for Samsung. The Galaxy S10 will apparently use reverse wireless charging, allowing you to recharge your other compatible devices from the phone.
With the company shying away from the typical screen notch design seen in other devices, the pinhole looks to be Samsung's answer for more display real estate while also ensuring a front facing camera is present. There would be major changes in the design and undoubtedly would be the most powerful device of the S series of the year.More news: Juventus to finalise deal for Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey?
It's been quite sometime now since we are surrounded by rumors and leaks of Galaxy S10. The official launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is expected to follow previous releases with a date closer to the MWC 2019 in February. A lack of new features and bland design choices made the two smartphone looked like minimal upgrades that deserved to be skipped.
We've heard all the chatter and seen all the renders about Samsung's foldable Galaxy F, but we barely saw it when ...More news: Wild Hubble Triangulum Galaxy image is telescope's second largest ever
- West Ham United turn down bid from China for Marko Arnautovic
- UAE beat India in Pulsating AFC Asian Cup Match - Highlights
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first outing of 2019 is in Birkenhead
- Michigan Hires Alabama Assistant As OC, Poaching Him From Maryland
- Rajinikanth ‘Petta’ Movie Review Rating | Hit or Flop | Box Office Collection
- Video shows bus driver rescue baby alone on freeway overpass
- Arizona police collect DNA at nursing home where comatose woman gave birth
- USA carbon emissions rise by 3.4% in 2018
- Art II: 'Hard To Envision' Antonio Brown Staying With Steelers In 2019
- Jeff Bezos' Alleged Texts With Lauren Sanchez Surface After Divorce Announcement