The photo has been revealed by Evan Blass, a smartphone leaker that has given us lots of images and specs each year.
The Galaxy S10 series will feature an entirely new design that is nearly all screen on the front side.More news: Google expanding Chrome ad-blocking initiative to global markets this July
EE requires users to give their name, current mobile number, email address, and current network to get the latest information on when the next-generation Samsung smartphone will be available to buy.
The S10 is rumoured to be the stamp to the hole-punch on flagships. Rumours had previously hinted at a much slimmer top bezel so this is a new direction for Samsung. The Galaxy S10 will apparently use reverse wireless charging, allowing you to recharge your other compatible devices from the phone.
With the company shying away from the typical screen notch design seen in other devices, the pinhole looks to be Samsung's answer for more display real estate while also ensuring a front facing camera is present. There would be major changes in the design and undoubtedly would be the most powerful device of the S series of the year.More news: Padraig Harrington named Europe Ryder Cup captain
It's been quite sometime now since we are surrounded by rumors and leaks of Galaxy S10. The official launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is expected to follow previous releases with a date closer to the MWC 2019 in February. A lack of new features and bland design choices made the two smartphone looked like minimal upgrades that deserved to be skipped.
We've heard all the chatter and seen all the renders about Samsung's foldable Galaxy F, but we barely saw it when ...More news: Missing Wisconsin teen found alive
- Rajinikanth ‘Petta’ Movie Review Rating | Hit or Flop | Box Office Collection
- USA carbon emissions rise by 3.4% in 2018
- Kate Beckinsale gives sassy response to Pete Davidson rumors
- The Division 2 will not launch on Steam
- Jerry Jones Sets Sail With $250 Million Dollar ‘Superyacht’
- Rape Case Investigators Issue Warrant For Cristiano Ronaldo's DNA
- Arizona police collect DNA at nursing home where comatose woman gave birth
- West Ham United turn down bid from China for Marko Arnautovic
- Xiaomi releases the Redmi Note 7: a budget smartphone with few compromises
- Art II: 'Hard To Envision' Antonio Brown Staying With Steelers In 2019