It's 109 meters long, which is over 357 feet (longer than a football field).
"The LIFE design's use of advanced hybrid propulsion, which incorporates significant battery capability, is combined with a single-tier engine room that allows novel use of space for outstanding luxury accommodation", James Roy, director of Lateral Naval Architects, told Robb Report previous year. Dutch yacht builder Oceanco delivered the fuel-efficient ship to its "proud owners" a few days before Christmas, the builder announced.
The contemporary interiors by British firm Reymond Langton feature maple wood and pearl lacquer finishes with contrasting ebony details.More news: Pompeo Visits Middle East to Increase Pressure on Iran
A storage area for "water toys".
There's also a suite of spa amenities, including its own massage room, sauna, steam room and plunge pool. "Also, on the lower deck are a complete gym and a generous and luxurious Beach Club". By the way, that's also around the top speed of Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott. There is room for 14 guests, while the ship has 30 members.
The Cowboys, of course, are worth well beyond what Jones paid in 1989.More news: Apps that do nothing but serve ads ‘tricked’ 9 million Android users
Before he was the NFL's most recognizable owner, Jones built his fortune as an oil wildcatter and on investments in oil drilling, retail, and residential real estate projects in Dallas.More news: With more tariffs, US-China trade outlook looks grim, says data
- Facebook literally can’t be deleted on some Samsung phones
- Rape coma baby 'nearly died' at Hacienda Healthcare, police confirm
- Google expanding Chrome ad-blocking initiative to global markets this July
- Rumor: Nokia 6.2 with a punch-hole display & Snapdragon 632 coming soon
- IBM takes small - but steady - steps to quantum commercial viability
- The Division 2 will not launch on Steam
- Routine Food Inspections Halted by U.S. Government Shutdown: FDA
- Tim Cook: new Apple services will arrive year
- Everton among several clubs interested in signing Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi
- NYC Promises 'Guaranteed' Healthcare for All Residents