Family Hub 2019 has a whole new design and is integral to Samsung's vision of a connected life.
It looks to be an interesting year for lovers of smartphones with some great innovations on the way.
Rumours about Samsung's highly anticipated foldable phone dominated the mobile space in the second half of 2018.More news: Australia to play 2 T20Is, 5 ODIs in India
An economic model of Digital Cockpit was created to seamlessly integrate with a driver's smartphone to connect to a variety of assistant features such as Bixby, Samsung's AI assistant, or Alexa, Amazon's AI assistant, while utilizing its infotainment display to show critical and additional information such as ADAS (advanced driver assistance system) and turn-by-turn navigation.
There you have the new Family Hub fridge and WF6300R washer in the home appliance category. The appliances are also fully compatible with the Samsung SmartThings smart home platform.More news: Routine Food Inspections Halted by U.S. Government Shutdown: FDA
TechJuice for Browser: Get breaking news notifications on your browser. The redesigned Notebook 9 Pro is engineered for on-the-go modern professionals to help them reach their true creative potential, while the Notebook Odyssey gaming laptop, powered by the new high-end NVIDIA (r) GeForce RTX 20-series GPU, is ready for both work and play.
Notably, it enables drivers to remotely check their car's fuel levels before setting off on a long road trip and set the temperature before settling into the vehicle - ideal for hot days. The new Digital Cockpit uses onboard cameras to recognise specific drivers and passengers and then adjusting preferences accordingly. One high-level executive told the publication that when unfolded, the phone does not show any crease indicating it has been bent, adding that the device's screen felt smooth to the touch.
In order to power tomorrow's AI technologies, Samsung emphasized that today's AI infrastructure must evolve to handle intelligence at the edge. Which of these devices are you looking forward to the most and why? Among the robotics platforms, Samsung gave a first public demonstration of Samsung Bot Care, which helps consumers manage their daily health routines.More news: Image gallery: New-gen Mercedes-Benz CLA at CES 2019
- Man licks doorbell for three hours in CCTV
- Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather meet again at Clippers game
- Oakland A's Expect Kyler Murray To Enter NFL Draft
- Michael Jackson sex abuse: Leaving Neverland at Sundance features 'new victims'
- Toyota recalls 1.7m vehicles worldwide over air bag inflators
- Flu cases increase in Lucas County
- Gold steady as dollar sags on Fed rate pause bets
- US Confirms Iran Holding American Navy Vet for Last 6 Months
- Professional Tennis Players Investigated In Match-Fixing Scandal
- Chelsea prepared to report Bayern to Federation Internationale de Football Association over Hudson-Odoi