Nokia 6.2 (6 2019): 6.2-inch display with camera hole-punch, Snapdragon 632, 4/6GB RAM, 16MP Dual-rear Zeiss Camera, OZO Audio, First market China.
The renders show the Nokia 8.1 Plus will have a USB-C port on the bottom with a loudspeaker to keep it company, while the top side houses a 3.5mm headphone jack. Notch designs would cut out a big chunk of the display for camera placement, but most of those cutouts were bigger than they needed to be (probably because manufacturers wanted to copy the sensor-packed iPhone X design). As per the report, the phone could be called the Nokia 8.1 Plus, but nothing is certain at the moment. OnLeaks, together with 91Mobiles, leaked the handset by sharing renders and a 360-degree video.More news: Rape Case Investigators Issue Warrant For Cristiano Ronaldo's DNA
2019 is still in its early days, but even so, we're already expecting a lot of phones to ship this year with a hole-punch style notch. The Nokia 9 sounds like a higher-end design than the Nokia 8.1 Plus, with a higher model number, an in-screen fingerprint reader, and a insane five-camera setup on the back. You can bet mostly all Nokia phones this year to ship with Android Pie out-of-the-box and the Nokia 8.1 Plus will be no different.
Per the images, the Nokia 8.1 Plus will have a rear glass panel bearing the Nokia logo and the Android One branding.More news: Professional Tennis Players Investigated In Match-Fixing Scandal
An unannounced Nokia smartphone has leaked in a fresh video and renders, and it bears a close resemblance to the Nokia 8.1 released late past year.
Best Nokia phones - what are your options? We should know more by the end of January.More news: Jose Mourinho On Rumours Of Return To Former Club
- Google expanding Chrome ad-blocking initiative to global markets this July
- Pompeo Visits Middle East to Increase Pressure on Iran
- Samsung confirms foldable phone release for the first half of 2019
- Murray suffers Djokovic mauling in Australian Open practice
- Toyota recalls 1.7m vehicles worldwide over air bag inflators
- With more tariffs, US-China trade outlook looks grim, says data
- Apps that do nothing but serve ads ‘tricked’ 9 million Android users
- Routine Food Inspections Halted by U.S. Government Shutdown: FDA
- NYC Promises 'Guaranteed' Healthcare for All Residents
- Rape coma baby 'nearly died' at Hacienda Healthcare, police confirm