Lennard also threw her support behind Kathryn Mayorga, who claimed Ronaldo raped her in Las Vegas in 2009.
In a report yesterday, we explained how worldwide soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo was accused of being a "psychopath" and "emotionally abusive" to his ex-girlfriend, model/Celebrity Big Brother star Jasmine Lennard.
The dress Mayorga was wearing on the night of the alleged rape in 2009 is a key piece of evidence in the case.More news: Looks Like It's Time To Talk About The SOPRANOS Finale Again
Investigators in Las Vegas found DNA on Mayorga's dress belonging to someone else, the law enforcement official confirmed to the newspaper.
The 33-year-old's lawyer, Peter S. Christiansen, told BBC Sport it was a "very standard request". Once the warrant is served in Italy, authorities there are expected to obtain a sample of Ronado's DNA before shipping it to police in Las Vegas.
Investigations are still going on the allegations that Ronaldo allegedly assaulted Kathryn Mayorga in America even though the Portuguese has denied what he was accused of.More news: Everton among several clubs interested in signing Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi
Ronaldo, then 24, was on vacation in Las Vegas and met Ms. Mayorga in the Rain nightclub at the Palms Casino Resort before inviting her to a party in his suite, according to her civil complaint.
"Upon leaving the bathroom, Ronaldo pulled the plaintiff into a bedroom and on to a bed and attempted to engage in sexual intercourse", the documents add. "Plaintiff refused. and covered herself in an attempt to prevent sexual penetration".
But Ronaldo, according to court papers filed by Mayorga, apologized to her after the alleged attack, telling her, "Sorry, I'm usually a gentleman".More news: Hubble Space Telescope’s most advanced camera shut down
Der Spiegel said that in 2010, she reportedly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo involving a $375,000 (£288,000) payment for agreeing never to go public with the allegations. She says she was left traumatised, and suffering from post-traumatic stress, "major depression" and suicidal thoughts.
- Jose Mourinho On Rumours Of Return To Former Club
- Iran Confirms It's Holding U.S. Navy Veteran
- Samsung confirms foldable phone release for the first half of 2019
- Rape coma baby 'nearly died' at Hacienda Healthcare, police confirm
- Trump Cancels Davos Trip Over Democrats' 'Intransigence'
- Murray suffers Djokovic mauling in Australian Open practice
- Apps that do nothing but serve ads ‘tricked’ 9 million Android users
- US Confirms Iran Holding American Navy Vet for Last 6 Months
- Suspicious packages mailed to consulates in Australia: Man arrested
- Toyota recalls 1.7m vehicles worldwide over air bag inflators