Lennard also threw her support behind Kathryn Mayorga, who claimed Ronaldo raped her in Las Vegas in 2009.
In a report yesterday, we explained how worldwide soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo was accused of being a "psychopath" and "emotionally abusive" to his ex-girlfriend, model/Celebrity Big Brother star Jasmine Lennard.
The dress Mayorga was wearing on the night of the alleged rape in 2009 is a key piece of evidence in the case.More news: Trump Cancels Davos Trip Over Democrats' 'Intransigence'
Investigators in Las Vegas found DNA on Mayorga's dress belonging to someone else, the law enforcement official confirmed to the newspaper.
The 33-year-old's lawyer, Peter S. Christiansen, told BBC Sport it was a "very standard request". Once the warrant is served in Italy, authorities there are expected to obtain a sample of Ronado's DNA before shipping it to police in Las Vegas.
Investigations are still going on the allegations that Ronaldo allegedly assaulted Kathryn Mayorga in America even though the Portuguese has denied what he was accused of.More news: Suspicious packages mailed to consulates in Australia: Man arrested
Ronaldo, then 24, was on vacation in Las Vegas and met Ms. Mayorga in the Rain nightclub at the Palms Casino Resort before inviting her to a party in his suite, according to her civil complaint.
"Upon leaving the bathroom, Ronaldo pulled the plaintiff into a bedroom and on to a bed and attempted to engage in sexual intercourse", the documents add. "Plaintiff refused. and covered herself in an attempt to prevent sexual penetration".
But Ronaldo, according to court papers filed by Mayorga, apologized to her after the alleged attack, telling her, "Sorry, I'm usually a gentleman".More news: Apps that do nothing but serve ads ‘tricked’ 9 million Android users
Der Spiegel said that in 2010, she reportedly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo involving a $375,000 (£288,000) payment for agreeing never to go public with the allegations. She says she was left traumatised, and suffering from post-traumatic stress, "major depression" and suicidal thoughts.
- Routine Food Inspections Halted by U.S. Government Shutdown: FDA
- FDA warns of possible chocolate, caramel candy hepatitis A contamination
- Pompeo Visits Middle East to Increase Pressure on Iran
- Iran Confirms It's Holding U.S. Navy Veteran
- Aaron Ramsey and Juventus agree terms on free transfer
- US Confirms Iran Holding American Navy Vet for Last 6 Months
- Jose Mourinho On Rumours Of Return To Former Club
- Jaguar Land Rover fight to survive in current Chinese economy
- Samsung confirms foldable phone release for the first half of 2019
- IBM takes small - but steady - steps to quantum commercial viability