We also expect a digital display and improved luxury over the existing models. It shows a BMW 7-Series facelift with a very large kidney grille, similar to the controversial design found on the new BMW X7.
New 2019 BMW 7 Series images showing X7 influence leak
The 7-Series is one of the most dynamic and technologically advanced offerings in its class, but its predictable styling and drab interior leave a lot to be desired. However, until now, test mules were too heavily camouflaged to reveal much about the updated sedan. The blue highlights suggest that the headlamps will continue to get BMW's Laserlight system. Not only that, it looks like the sedan also gets slimmer LED headlights with new LED daytime running lights, a new front bumper, and a more sculpted hood.More news: Ranveer Singh And Ranbir Kapoor Are 'Special' To Me, Says Alia Bhatt
Compared to the F01 2008-2015 model, the current G11 BMW 7 Series is better looking, more luxurious, and packed with even more cutting-edge technology. The vehicle in the image seems to be the M760Li variant since it gets an M Sport steering wheel and a V12 badge on the central floor console.More news: AMD Launches Next Radeon VII GPU, the World's First 7nm GPU
On the powertrain front, the facelifted 7 Series needs to comply with stricter emissions regulations, which means its range-topping V12 engine might be axed. Specifications of the petrol and the diesel trims are also under a wrap, but the present plug-in hybrid variant will make way for a new version that will be called '745e iPerformance'. All these engines are mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. As always, the BMW 7 Series will only be offered in India in the Li variant or the long wheelbase option and will be well over the Rs 1 Crore mark.More news: North Korean leader visits econ-tech zone in Beijing before heading home
- Kelvin Star Trek IV: The Voyage Ended….
- AEW Star Chris Jericho Removed From WWE Video Intro
- Huawei expands data centre efforts with new CPU and servers
- Man City and Burton are chalk and cheese, says Brewers chairman
- May suffers another Commons Brexit defeat UK News
- Broncos Hire Vic Fangio As New Head Coach
- Unifor rallying union members to protest GM's Oshawa factory closing
- Patrick McCaw To Sign With Raptors
- Senate Democrats Consider Blocking All Legislation Until Shutdown Ends
- UK lawmakers clash over Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal