Fresh off a first round KO win over 20-year-old Japanese kickboxing sensation Tenshin Nasukawa at RIZIN 14, the 41-year-old "Money" Mayweather was in attendance at the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game on January 8th at the Staples Center.
Mayweather didn't seem all that interested in seeing Pacquiao at all.
Filipino-American recording artist Apl.de.ap-Allan Pineda Lindo in real life-also performed during the halftime break. The two boxers met at the sidelines and shook hands after the "Pacman" had finished tossing shirts to the crowd.More news: Senate Democrats Consider Blocking All Legislation Until Shutdown Ends
The two are best remembered for locking horns in one of boxing's richest bouts billed as "The Fight of the Century" that saw Pacquiao succumb to a unanimous decision loss in 2015.
Pacquiao, meanwhile, has said he wants a rematch with Mayweather but Floyd has said he's retired.
Manny Pacquiao is in Los Angeles this week promoting his fight with Adrien Broner, which takes place on January 19 in Las Vegas.More news: Semi-truck driver in deadly Humboldt Broncos crash pleads guilty
Pacquiao also met Clippers coach Doc Rivers before the game, with Rivers reminiscing how the "Pacman" gave him a pair of boxing gloves some 15 years ago.
For more sports coverage, visit the ABS-CBN Sports website.More news: Clemson's Swinney already eyeing next title run
- Serena Williams' legacy secure despite infamous US Open umpire row: Chris Evert
- Gold steady as dollar sags on Fed rate pause bets
- SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule perched on pad ahead of first orbital flight
- China’s Chang’e-4 spacecraft lands on far side of the moon
- Fox News host Shep Smith wasted no time fact-checking Trump's address
- Timberwolves fire Tom Thibodeau, may want Fred Hoiberg
- Oakland A's Expect Kyler Murray To Enter NFL Draft
- 'Gully Boy' trailer: Ranveer and Alia steal the show
- Congolese dance, cheer at opposition's win
- Malta allows 49 migrants stranded off coast since December to disembark