Fresh off a first round KO win over 20-year-old Japanese kickboxing sensation Tenshin Nasukawa at RIZIN 14, the 41-year-old "Money" Mayweather was in attendance at the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Charlotte Hornets Game on January 8th at the Staples Center.
Mayweather didn't seem all that interested in seeing Pacquiao at all.
Filipino-American recording artist Apl.de.ap-Allan Pineda Lindo in real life-also performed during the halftime break. The two boxers met at the sidelines and shook hands after the "Pacman" had finished tossing shirts to the crowd.More news: Serena Williams' legacy secure despite infamous US Open umpire row: Chris Evert
The two are best remembered for locking horns in one of boxing's richest bouts billed as "The Fight of the Century" that saw Pacquiao succumb to a unanimous decision loss in 2015.
Pacquiao, meanwhile, has said he wants a rematch with Mayweather but Floyd has said he's retired.
Manny Pacquiao is in Los Angeles this week promoting his fight with Adrien Broner, which takes place on January 19 in Las Vegas.More news: Timberwolves fire Tom Thibodeau, may want Fred Hoiberg
Pacquiao also met Clippers coach Doc Rivers before the game, with Rivers reminiscing how the "Pacman" gave him a pair of boxing gloves some 15 years ago.
For more sports coverage, visit the ABS-CBN Sports website.More news: Total lunar eclipse happening January 20
- How Much Could Wife of Amazon's Jeff Bezos Get in Divorce?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Cotswold country weekender has been revealed
- Congolese dance, cheer at opposition's win
- New 2019 BMW 7 Series images showing X7 influence leak
- Packers hire LaFleur as head coach
- Clemson's Swinney already eyeing next title run
- Fox News host Shep Smith wasted no time fact-checking Trump's address
- China’s Chang’e-4 spacecraft lands on far side of the moon
- Gold steady as dollar sags on Fed rate pause bets
- SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule perched on pad ahead of first orbital flight