Speaking in the Channel 5 documentary Kate V Meghan: Princesses At War which aired on Sunday night, Lady Campbell, who has published three books about the royal family, revealed that Harry is "beguiled" by his new wife.
"It was dysfunctional, her parents were divorced and Meghan had to strive for everything that she got so they are two very different characters". "I think it will be gold, the Duchess' favourite metal for jewellery, and likely a necklace or bracelet". But at the moment I can not call Meghan and say, 'What is going on?More news: Adam Gase to Become New York Jets' Head Coach
Washington D.C., Jan 06: It seems that Lindo Wing is off the charts for Harry and Meghan when it comes to the birth of their first child.More news: Packers hire LaFleur as head coach
"The Meghan I know was always sweet, kind, generous", he added. "And I don't believe that Meghan is trying to hurt her in any shape or form". I feel that he feels he is above everyone else and that he has a right to talk down to people. "Now it's like a dream that has turned into a nightmare", Thomas told The Sun. "It feels like arrogance".
Markle also repeated previously shared sentiments about not being able to speak to his daughter since her marriage to Prince Harry in May 2018.
"This whole thing should have been one of the proudest moments of my life", Markle tells The Sun of his daughter's wedding to Prince Harry.More news: Audi Showcase Virtual Reality Features at CES 2019
- Clemson's Swinney already eyeing next title run
- Chelsea prepared to report Bayern to Federation Internationale de Football Association over Hudson-Odoi
- Congolese dance, cheer at opposition's win
- Image gallery: New-gen Mercedes-Benz CLA at CES 2019
- How Much Could Wife of Amazon's Jeff Bezos Get in Divorce?
- China’s Chang’e-4 spacecraft lands on far side of the moon
- Rare 1943 copper coin could fetch a pretty penny in auction
- Malta allows 49 migrants stranded off coast since December to disembark
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Cotswold country weekender has been revealed
- Flu season surging and likely not at peak in Canada, doctors say