"He is a good player, but he is very young", Alonso said.
But after the match Antonio Rudiger revealed that Hudson-Odoi has asked him about his experiences in German football, and Bayern are increasingly confident that they will be able to complete a deal for the 18-year-old this month.More news: US Says China Willing to Buy More American as Trade Talks End
With Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery coming towards the end of their time in Germany, Bayern are on the lookout for replacements and have identified Hudson-Odoi as a prime target. "It was just a general question from him to know, because he is still young".
Chelsea teenager Callum Hudson-Odoi started the English club's game against Tottenham last night, but his recent first-team appearances will not change his mind about leaving the club, as per ESPN.
"Of course he asked me about Germany", Rudiger told reporters after the Blues lost the first leg of their League Cup semi-final 1-0 against Tottenham on Tuesday.More news: China’s Chang’e-4 spacecraft lands on far side of the moon
'You can see it from both sides. It is something he needs to decide for his future.
Rudiger believes a move to Bayern would greatly benefit Hudson-Odoi but is adamant he can continue to grow in west London. "For his future, I wish him all the best but I just wish he stays with us". "Where it is? I hope it will be here". "We want to sign him", said Salihamidzic.
"It created a lot of confusion, I don't know what they have to do, but they have to explain it properly to the linesmen and referee to us, because if the guy stopped then I don't know why play kept going". We'll see about the rest, ' he said.More news: How Much Could Wife of Amazon's Jeff Bezos Get in Divorce?
- Congolese dance, cheer at opposition's win
- Oakland A's Expect Kyler Murray To Enter NFL Draft
- Clemson's Swinney already eyeing next title run
- Flu season surging and likely not at peak in Canada, doctors say
- Semi-truck driver in deadly Humboldt Broncos crash pleads guilty
- Timberwolves fire Tom Thibodeau, may want Fred Hoiberg
- R. Kelly's attorney responds to allegations made in docu-series
- Malta allows 49 migrants stranded off coast since December to disembark
- Packers hire LaFleur as head coach
- Man accused of stealing roommate's winning $10 million lotto ticket arrested