Both T20Is will be night matches starting at 7 pm IST, and all five ODIs day-night games starting at 1.30 pm.
Aaron Finch's side play India in a three-match one-day series, which starts on Saturday, and will don a replica strip to that worn 33 years ago. The two T20Is will be played in Bengaluru (24 February) and Visakhapatnam (27 February), announced BCCI on Thursday, 10 January.More news: Michael Jackson sex abuse: Leaving Neverland at Sundance features 'new victims'
In that round-robin tournament in 1986, also contested with New Zealand, Border's men won both finals - and this current Australian crop will hope to be just as successful. Nagpur will host the second ODI on March 5 at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium. The venues for the last two ODIs are Mohali and Delhi. After drawing the T20I series 1-1, Virat Kohli's team created history by winning the Test series 2-1.More news: Malta allows 49 migrants stranded off coast since December to disembark
The ODI series is slated to begin on January 12.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Shikhar Dhawan, Kedhar Jadhav and Ambati Rayudu will be seen in action during the limited-over series against Australia. The four players took throwdowns on Wednesday as no Indian bowler was present for this session of the net practice.More news: Semi-truck driver in deadly Humboldt Broncos crash pleads guilty
- SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule perched on pad ahead of first orbital flight
- Packers hire LaFleur as head coach
- Man accused of stealing roommate's winning $10 million lotto ticket arrested
- Audi Showcase Virtual Reality Features at CES 2019
- Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather meet again at Clippers game
- How Much Could Wife of Amazon's Jeff Bezos Get in Divorce?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Cotswold country weekender has been revealed
- Congolese dance, cheer at opposition's win
- US Says China Willing to Buy More American as Trade Talks End
- Rare 1943 copper coin could fetch a pretty penny in auction