Both T20Is will be night matches starting at 7 pm IST, and all five ODIs day-night games starting at 1.30 pm.
Aaron Finch's side play India in a three-match one-day series, which starts on Saturday, and will don a replica strip to that worn 33 years ago. The two T20Is will be played in Bengaluru (24 February) and Visakhapatnam (27 February), announced BCCI on Thursday, 10 January.More news: Man accused of stealing roommate's winning $10 million lotto ticket arrested
In that round-robin tournament in 1986, also contested with New Zealand, Border's men won both finals - and this current Australian crop will hope to be just as successful. Nagpur will host the second ODI on March 5 at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium. The venues for the last two ODIs are Mohali and Delhi. After drawing the T20I series 1-1, Virat Kohli's team created history by winning the Test series 2-1.More news: Serena Williams' legacy secure despite infamous US Open umpire row: Chris Evert
The ODI series is slated to begin on January 12.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Shikhar Dhawan, Kedhar Jadhav and Ambati Rayudu will be seen in action during the limited-over series against Australia. The four players took throwdowns on Wednesday as no Indian bowler was present for this session of the net practice.More news: Michael Jackson sex abuse: Leaving Neverland at Sundance features 'new victims'
- Gold steady as dollar sags on Fed rate pause bets
- Fox News host Shep Smith wasted no time fact-checking Trump's address
- New 2019 BMW 7 Series images showing X7 influence leak
- 'Gully Boy' trailer: Ranveer and Alia steal the show
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Cotswold country weekender has been revealed
- Semi-truck driver in deadly Humboldt Broncos crash pleads guilty
- Malta allows 49 migrants stranded off coast since December to disembark
- Adam Gase to Become New York Jets' Head Coach
- SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule perched on pad ahead of first orbital flight
- US Says China Willing to Buy More American as Trade Talks End