He followed that up by implying what many have thought likely all along - that "The Best Bout Machine" will join his Being The Elite comrades to "Change The World" in All Elite Wrestling. The former WWE superstar walked off the stage leaving Page to allude to a match at Double or Nothing on May 25.
According to this fan, he offered to buy a WWE shirt to replace the AEW one, but his offer was declined. With a star as big as Jericho being a part of the company so early on, things look really good for AEW.More news: Trump cuts off federal funds to California to fight 'Forrest fires'
Neville walked away from the WWE in the second half of 2017, with reports stating he was exhausted of being pigeonholed into the 205 Live division. Currently, he is a champion in Dragon Gate Wrestling.
All Elite Wrestling was announced on January 1 at the end of the 132nd episode of the Being the Elite webseries.More news: Jeff Bezos And His Wife Are Getting Divorced
As noted, All Elite Wrestling's Chief Brand Officer Brandi Rhodes spoke about the AEW women's division at Tuesday's Double Or Nothing rally and said there would be equal pay for the male and female talents.
As important, I am the father - the proud father - of Tony Khan, who will serve in a leadership role at AEW during the 2019 launch and in the years ahead. Let us know in the comments section below.More news: May suffers another Commons Brexit defeat UK News
- ‘Signs Pointing’ To Browns Hiring This Coach
- Yoshi’s Crafted World and Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn release dates revealed
- Federer: Djokovic the clear favourite for the Australian Open
- Ranveer Singh And Ranbir Kapoor Are 'Special' To Me, Says Alia Bhatt
- Arsenal favourites to sign Yannick Carrasco from Dalian Yifang
- Prime Minister's 'shoegate' photo uploaded by mistake, department says
- Kelvin Star Trek IV: The Voyage Ended….
- Sevilla have held preliminary talks with agent of Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata
- Google Assistant Now Lets You Check-In to Flights by Voice and More
- What hope for markets in the US-China trade talks?