The Welshman has spent the last decade at Arsenal, however, discussions over a new deal broke down earlier this season and, with his contract expiring this summer, he has reached an agreement for a move to Turin.
The former Wales captain has been promised a significant role in the club implying that he is likely to be a central figure in a three man midfield preferred by Max Allegri.More news: Rare 1943 copper coin could fetch a pretty penny in auction
Having joined from his hometown club Cardiff City for £4.8m in 2008, Ramsey has scored 62 goals in 354 appearances for Arsenal and won the FA Cup in 2014, 2015 and 2017. The Arsenal manager, Unai Emery, also had major reservations about both Özil and Ramsey fitting into his plans and the style he wants to play. Ramsey's Arsenal contract ends in June this year which enabled Juventus to sign him on a pre-contract agreement.
Arsenal boss Emery praised the midfielder's attitude on Thursday, saying: "Every day he's here with us, he's working very well".More news: Suspicious packages mailed to consulates in Australia: Man arrested
'And I was very happy with him in the last match. It's quite a steal for Juventus who won't be paying any transfer fee for Ramsey, someone who is easily worth £85 million in this inflated market for the quality he brings into any side. He asked in Blackpool to play, he said: "Coach, I want to play". "We can only loan players", said Emery.
As a result, he has been allowed to discuss terms with various clubs this January, including Juve, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, about a possible move in the summer. Let us know in the comments...More news: Routine Food Inspections Halted by U.S. Government Shutdown: FDA
- Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather meet again at Clippers game
- Jamie Lee Curtis wasn't so down with FIJI Water girl's photobombing efforts
- Flu cases increase in Lucas County
- Image gallery: New-gen Mercedes-Benz CLA at CES 2019
- Jazmine Barnes: Second man charged in drive-by shooting
- SABC to continue playing R Kelly's music, for now
- Australian Open 2019 Draw: Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal in same half
- Rape coma baby 'nearly died' at Hacienda Healthcare, police confirm
- Gold steady as dollar sags on Fed rate pause bets
- Apple reportedly cuts iPhone production by 10 percent for first quarter