There are very few National Basketball Association teams that use pin-downs and dribble hand-offs to generate their preferred switches better than the Houston Rockets.
Led by Harden's superb scoring ability, the Rockets have won eight of their last nine games.
The Houston Rockets guard had 45 points in his team's 127-113 victory, meaning he has now scored 30 or more in eight successive games and at least 35 in his last six.More news: Rohit Sharma, wife Ritika Sajdeh welcome baby girl
The Rockets will enter the matchup against Boston with an 18-15 record.
Within a 61-second span of the second quarter, Chris Paul, who is out with a left hamstring strain but was sitting on Houston's bench, D'Antoni and Capela were all called for technical fouls. Green and Austin Rivers each scored 10 points. During that stretch, Harden is averaging an eye-popping 39.2 points per game.
Editor's note: This line sits at Celtics -2 as of writing, but it was recently reported that Harden is expected to play despite being listed as questionable.More news: Three dead and dozens missing in Russian apartment block explosion
The Celtics and Rockets both came away with big wins on Christmas Day, with Boston beating the 76ers and Houston beating the Thunder.More news: CDC: Flu cases on the rise in the US
- Mayweather beats Japan's Nasukawa by technical knock-out
- Brexit: US ambassador to UK Johnson warns on trade deal
- Russian Federation detains American in Moscow suspected of espionage
- Fernandinho Plays - Manchester City Team vs Southampton Confirmed
- Donald Trump Blames Democrat Immigration Policies for Child Deaths in Custody
- Alvaro Morata's Chelsea career hits new low ahead of Crystal Palace trip
- Eagles' Nick Foles 'Optimistic' After Chest Injury
- DR Congo chooses new president
- Remembering acclaimed Israeli author Amos Oz
- Indo-Russia talks developing in a dynamic manner: Putin