Aaron's shaky relationship with his family - including brother Luke and Jordan - became public after Jordan aired out their bad blood in 2016 when he was a contestant on season 12 of The Bachelorette.
Philbin said he has spoken with McCarthy multiple times since Sunday's firing.
Interim coach Joe Philbin allowed McCarthy back into Lambeau Field to speak to the team, and the players bid him farewell with a standing ovation.More news: Michigan State basketball loses five-star recruit to Duke
"I don't think either side of the road is clean, but I do think it's not OK when you try to stand on someone's shoulders and then throw dirt in their face, which is what I think they did with him", she continued. I'm sure it was emotional for him and everybody in the room. "The magic hasn't been so magical lately". "I think Mike wanted some closure with the players and some of the other coaches to be able to thank them and say goodbye to them as well".
McCarthy went on to say, according to the report, "There is an unmistakable pride that runs through the bloodline of all Green Bay Packers, and that is why it's not the bricks ... but the Packers people and the pride they have for this organization that I will miss the most".
"I wish nothing but the best for the Green Bay Packers moving forward". "He's definitely a good, good guy, and he's a great coach".
"The GM that drafted me (Ted Thompson) was no longer there, " said Randall. Sunday's loss to the Cardinals, who were only 2-9 at the time, sealed McCarthy's fate.More news: Tristan Thompson isn't in the Kardashian doghouse this time
Randall has not shied away from criticizing the Packers since he joined the Browns this offseason. From the beginning, Green Bay has welcomed me with open arms. "Obviously, we gave him the respect he deserved and sent him off with some final words".
"I mean, I found out, I'm sure, the same way that most of you found out", Rodgers told reporters. "I don't know what they were doing, but it is what it is".
"Not just about football and winning football games, but his passion". The classy way McCarthy leaves Green Bay ensures that when he comes back, it won't be awkward in the slightest.More news: Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl to take charge of first game vs Cardiff
- Trump ghostwriter ridicules belief John Kelly’s replacement will reel president in
- Italy police arrest mafia's alleged new mob boss in Sicily
- Good preparation vital for Presidents Cup success, say Tiger
- US Rules Out Military Response to Russia-Ukraine Naval Escalation, Official Says
- Stars reach Udaipur for Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding celebrations
- What is YouTube Rewind 2018? (+ How to Watch)
- Flu vaccine still available at Iroquois County Public Health Department
- Major League Baseball hot stove: Twins to sign Schoop to 1-year deal
- All top players set for Australian Open in January
- ‘Aquaman’ sets Warner Bros opening day box office record in China