Cavs big man Tristan Thompson has been known to get into it with players and fans of opposing teams, which is exactly what happened in a recent game.
Thompson, 27, flipped the middle finger to hecklers in the stands at the Barclays Center, as seen in footage obtained by TMZ.More news: Putin moving chess pieces to control Black Sea
Cleveland Cavaliers centre Tristan Thompson has been fined $15k (£11,700) for swearing at fans after Monday's victory over the Brooklyn Nets.
He had scored 19 points and 14 rebounds, and denied Spencer Dinwiddie's attempt at a potential game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer.More news: Italy police arrest mafia's alleged new mob boss in Sicily
According to the release, the incident occured at the end of the Cavaliers' 99-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nights on December 3. He joined the Cavs broadcast for the postgame interview and said, "They better put some respect on my name". Warriors forward Kevin Durant was hit with a $25,000 fine last month for telling a fan to "watch the f-ing game and shut the f- up".More news: PSG set to sign Ajax star De Jong in record deal
- Cardi B reacts to her five Grammy nominations
- Paris on lockdown for gilets jaunes protests
- Rumor: Google Working On Larger Pixel 3 Lite Smartphone
- How to Watch Bournemouth vs. Liverpool
- ‘Aquaman’ sets Warner Bros opening day box office record in China
- Brighton blow Palace away after Shane Duffy's red
- Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl to take charge of first game vs Cardiff
- WaPo: Saudi government paid for rooms at Trump's DC hotel
- Trump ghostwriter ridicules belief John Kelly’s replacement will reel president in
- Ben Simmons' Philadelphia 76ers in loss to Toronto Raptors