Those wishing to express an interest in being among those fifty owners can visit www.GT-R50.nissan with deliveries set to begin in 2019 and continue into 2020.
The Gorgeous Nissan GT-R50 Enters Production
Nissan will do just that by building 50 examples of the Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign, which was unveiled earlier this year at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the United Kingdom, created as the ultimate expression of the GT-R for the model's 50th anniversary next year. Best of all, the production version looks nearly totally unchanged from the concept vehicle. Compared to the concept, the exterior has barely changed, but the interior looks much closer to that of the stock GT-R - the motorsport-style gauge cluster is gone, and in its place is a regular GT-R cluster, with a proper infotainment screen by its side once more.
The company has yet to confirm the rest of the production car's spec, but the concept auto featured a reinforced dual-clutch six-speed rear transaxle, stronger differential and drive shafts, Bilstein DampTronic adaptive dampers, and Brembo brakes with red-painted calipers. Those fortunate enough to sign their names on the dotted line to claim a GT-R50 will be able to spec their cars inside and out. Also, a revised suspension and Brembo six-piston front and four-piston rear brakes have been added.More news: Talks 'intensifying' between Red Sox, Nathan Eovaldi
Mechanically, the Nissan GT-R50 features a 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6 motor.
Nissan notes that while the prototype GT-R50 was covered in gray with gold accents, customers will get to specify their preferred color.More news: China and the USA agree not to impose new additional tariffs
"The reaction from Nissan fans around the world-and potential customers of the GT-R50-has greatly exceeded our expectations", stated sports auto program director Bob Laishley.
Nissan will start handing over the keys to the customers from 2019.More news: SpaceX rocket booster misses landing as supplies sent to space
- Epic Games’ store is now open, promises a free title every fortnight
- ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- HIV infected woman drowns self in Karnataka, villagers drain lake
- Sound From Mars Heard For First Time On Earth
- Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Cardi B Lead Nominations for 2019 Grammys
- Stranger Things 3: The Game Is Creeping Onto All Platforms
- Tyler Perry pays for everyone's layaway items at two Atlanta Walmart locations
- Trump Names State Department's Spokesperson Nauert as UN Ambassador
- Canadian Prosecutors Accuse Huawei CFO Meng of Fraud Related to Iran Sanctions