Fury fought Deontay Wilder in the WBC world heavyweight title in Las Angeles last weekend in an entertaining bout.
Reiss has been criticised for allowing Fury too much time to recover. "I don't want any other fights to happen between him and I (meeting again)".
"I wanted to end it on a great note", he said.
"No one has talked about Joshua in I don't know how long and I plan on keeping it that way".
We've come to expect the unexpected from anything we see or hear from Tyson Fury.
"Frank Warren said Arsenal, I said: 'No, let's have it at Old Trafford". Although it was Wilder who was behind the biggest moments of the fight - knockdowns in the eighth and twelfth rounds - Fury out-boxed him for the majority of the contest. But Fury defied the odds again, awesome Wilder by coming off the floor for the draw.
Saturday's fight was scored 115-111 for Wilder, 114-112 for Fury and 113-113, with Alejandro Rochin the judge who had the American as the victor.Читайте также: The Gorgeous Nissan GT-R50 Enters Production
Boxing referee Jack Reiss has explained Tyson Fury's incredible 12th round resurrection after being knocked down by Deontay Wilder.
The Manchester man emphasized his point on Instagram, where he told his 1.3 millions followers he was "still the lineal heavyweight champion of the world".
"This is an exciting fight". I'm sorry but if you go to work and you're not happy with your wages, you'll probably change your job and look for a better deal.
Wilder vs. Fury lived up to its hype, like the classic exhilarating nights of classic heavyweight boxing: the thunderous blood-pumping adrenaline that whammed and thrummed throughout a rip-roaring crowd. The question is whether he will be able to apply their skills after being idle, which he was. He is in camp now in America, and he would love to fight Fury, he would.
The Manchester-born fighter, who watched United's Premier League match against Arsenal on Wednesday evening, said he is eyeing up a UK venue next.
As reported by the portal Znayu fury commented on the decision of the judges in a battle with Wilder.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Epic Games’ store is now open, promises a free title every fortnight
- Australia passes data encryption law
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Revs Up its Engine Once More
- Diogo Dalot: Manchester United hosting Fulham a 'big game' after winless run
- Altria investing $2.4B in Canadian cannabis producer Cronos
- Deputy killed by friendly fire in bar shootout
- Florida woman slain in Costa Rica a ‘happy soul’
- Cowboys QB Dak Prescott responds to Eagles' trash talk
- Schmidt scores twice as Knights beat Capitals 5-3