It is also the first first-person shooter from Obsidian, who have been more known for their isometric RPGs than first person shooters. Though numerous games revealed at the event were smaller indie titles or "AA" games, they made up for their lower budgets with unique settings, intriguing gameplay mechanics, and pure passion on the part of the developers speaking about them.More news: Ariana Grande Talks About What It's Like Dating in the Public Eye
The new game is still very much a secret, with the developers only choosing, so far, to reveal two retro advertisements for fake products. Unlike Cyberpunk 2077, it doesn't seem like there are any exceptions to that rule in the form of third-person cutscenes or a third-person vehicle camera.
The Outer Worlds will be out in 2019 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. In it, you are a part of a colonist ship heading to the far reaches of outer space.More news: Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital
The creators of Fallout: New Vegas, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and most recently Pillars of Eternity are getting ready to announce their latest RPG today, with a Game Awards 2018 announcement imminent. What do you guys think of Obsidian's Outer Worlds trailer?More news: Tyler Perry pays for everyone's layaway items at two Atlanta Walmart locations
- Dusted Heroes Won’t Feature In Any Of The Avengers 4 Marketing
- ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
- Love Island winners Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham break-up
- Alex Smith Battling Infection From Surgery on Broken Tibia, Fibula
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- Canadian Prosecutors Accuse Huawei CFO Meng of Fraud Related to Iran Sanctions
- Why have seals been getting eels stuck up their noses?
- Incredible Blood Clot Coughed Up Intact Stumps Doctors
- First baby born after deceased womb transplant in Brazil
- Infighting hits Merkel's party before vote on successor