The first game arrived in 2006, with a sequel released three years later. Some might argue there are, in fact, too many, especially on mobile.
All your favourite Marvel heroes are coming to punch Thanos in his wrinkly purple chin in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, developed by Team Ninja.More news: Dragon Age 4 gets first teaser trailer at The Game Awards
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order brings together Super Heroes and Super Villains from across the Marvel Universe to battle for the limitless power of the Infinity Gauntlet, one Stone at a time.
Video game stories from other sites on the web. You can play with up to four players via a local wireless network, pair four Joy-cons on a single Switch, or even play online.More news: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play
The reveal was quite a shocker though as the Ultimate Alliance franchise has laid dormant now for years, when it was originally published by Activision.
Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Thor, Thanos - gang's all here in the action-packed Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order trailer, which premiered at The Game Awards on Thursday night. It remains to be seen, however, if the Ultimate Alliance still has the same loyal following it had a decade ago and if the Switch exclusivity will do more harm than good.More news: Stranger Things 3: The Game Is Creeping Onto All Platforms
- Sound From Mars Heard For First Time On Earth
- First baby born after deceased womb transplant in Brazil
- Dusted Heroes Won’t Feature In Any Of The Avengers 4 Marketing
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Revs Up its Engine Once More
- Talks 'intensifying' between Red Sox, Nathan Eovaldi
- Trump Names State Department's Spokesperson Nauert as UN Ambassador
- Incredible Blood Clot Coughed Up Intact Stumps Doctors
- Schmidt scores twice as Knights beat Capitals 5-3
- Aston Martin can cram an EV powertrain into a classic Aston cars
- Fend Off Highwaymen in Far Cry New Dawn’s Lush World