Liverpool's victory owed as much to their now customary defensive stability as it did the predatory instincts of Mohamed Salah, who struck either side of half time.
The Egyptian scored a ridiculous 44 goals during his debut campaign at Liverpool last season but started this campaign off slightly slower by those standards. Kickoff from Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. ET.
He wasn't finished just yet as he topped off his afternoon with an outrageous goal where he toyed with the Bournemouth defence and goalkeeper Asmir Begovic.
Salah's second arrived three minutes after the re-start when he was fed by Firmino, managed to remain on his feet despite a cynical attempted foul by Steve Cook, and steered his shot into the far corner via a slight Nathan Ake deflection.Читайте также: Referee denies Tyson Fury count against Deontay Wilder was slow
Despite it clearly hurting him, Salah stayed on his feet and made it 2-0.
Liverpool fans will now temporarily become Chelsea fans as they hope Pep Guardiola's side will drop points at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool now face a must-win Champions League game against Napoli mid-week, which will make or break their hopes in the competition that they went all the way to the final in last season.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Rules announced for Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa
- Diogo Dalot: Manchester United hosting Fulham a 'big game' after winless run
- Derek Fisher Lands New Head Coaching Gig
- Sara Ali Khan`s Kedarnath to not release in Uttarakhand?
- Six dead in stampede at Italian nightclub: Firefighters
- Paris on lockdown for gilets jaunes protests
- PGA of America officially announces move from Palm Beach Gardens to Texas
- 2-year-old cancer patient center of worldwide search for blood donors
- Falcon 9 Rocket Crashes After Successful ISS Cargo Delivery
- Twelve killed during attempted bank heists in Brazil