Far Cry New Dawn looks pretty Mad Max-like (albeit in a lusher environment) and, in picking up Far Cry 5's story 17 years later, constitutes a spin-off iteration of the franchise along similar lines to Far Cry: Primal. Except this one's gonna be all future-y.
Fend Off Highwaymen in Far Cry New Dawn’s Lush World
Exactly what's going on in terms of the main antagonists isn't entirely clear but they seem to be the two women on the box art above (Far Cry always features the main enemy, rather than the protagonist).
But Bethesda's other post-apocalyptic open world game has a considerably less serious and more anarchic tone, so maybe all three can happily coexist... If you take the second option, prepare for the bandits to set up shop again, but this time with better defences. True to Far Cry form, Mickey and Lou will grace New Dawn's cover upon release, though they are far from the only new faces.More news: Warren: Fury is Number 1 With Wilder, Joshua Now Sits at 3rd
Prosperity is also where you can treat wounded Far Cry: New Dawn Specialists. However, we've left her on the bench for now, instead opting for Nana. There is also Nana, an elderly lady who is a stealthy sniper, described as a sharp shooter with a sharp tongue. We know this for a fact: we witnessed her sneak up on a Highwayman and deck him from behind.
Ubisoft released a new teaser trailer on Wednesday for an unannounced "Far Cry" project. Whether we will see more animal companions joining us hasn't been confirmed yet. You'll be pleased to hear the Fangs for Hire will return as well. First, there's the Escalation system, which adds a juicy new dimension to one of the game's strongest activities - securing outposts. And the world is in a place actually where he wanted it to be, so he's a changed man.More news: First baby born after deceased womb transplant in Brazil
More news: Aston Martin can cram an EV powertrain into a classic Aston cars
- Tyler Perry pays for everyone's layaway items at two Atlanta Walmart locations
- Bucks getting Hill, Smith in 3-team swap with Cavaliers, Wizards
- Gov. Cooper orders flags fly half-staff in remembrance of George HW Bush
- China and the USA agree not to impose new additional tariffs
- ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
- Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Cardi B Lead Nominations for 2019 Grammys
- Incredible Blood Clot Coughed Up Intact Stumps Doctors
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play
- Stranger Things 3: The Game Is Creeping Onto All Platforms
- Liverpool lose Joe Gomez for six weeks