Radio station Onda Madrid, cited by AS, say that Los Blancos are now ready to offer Hazard his dream move, and they have already agreed terms with the player.
Hazard started the season in phenomenal form, scoring seven goals and providing three assists in Chelsea's first eight league games.
The news cycle surrounding Chelsea never stops and as such, it can be hard to keep up to date with everything that's going on.More news: Rules announced for Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa
West London side Chelsea suffered a 2-1 loss against Wolves in their last Premier League game and are again faced with a tough game against league leaders Manchester City. But they found themselves in a similar situation last season with Hazard's Belgium worldwide team-mate Thibaut Courtois.
Hazard is yet to commit his future to Chelsea and contract due to expire in the summer of 2020 could see the Premier League club forced to sell in summer rather than risk his transfer value plummeting if they allow him to enter the final 12 months of his deal. In the end, the goalkeeper left for a fee of around £35million.More news: PGA of America officially announces move from Palm Beach Gardens to Texas
"It's up to him".
Long-term Chelsea target Daniele Rugani is poised to sign a new contract at Juventus.
The recent dip has correlated with Chelsea's stutter, which has seen them claim only four of the last 12 points on offer.More news: Bound next-gen Jeep Grand Cherokee to have a three-row version
"When Eden Hazard is on it, I do not believe there is a defender in world football who could live with him", the Arsenal legend added.
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 Images Leak Highlighting Triple Rear Cameras
- Donald Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock'
- Altria investing $2.4B in Canadian cannabis producer Cronos
- Sara Ali Khan`s Kedarnath to not release in Uttarakhand?
- Florida woman slain in Costa Rica a ‘happy soul’
- 'very strong signals' that China is ready for a trade deal
- USA: Radio station stops playing 'Baby, It's Cold Outside'
- Twelve killed during attempted bank heists in Brazil
- Six dead in stampede at Italian nightclub: Firefighters
- Ben Simmons' Philadelphia 76ers in loss to Toronto Raptors