The tagline "The Dread Wolf Rises" is likely a reference to Fen'Harel the elven god of betrayal in the Dragon Age universe. I'll just call it Dragon Age 4 for now. The teaser featured the hashtag #TheDreadWolfRises, but that's literally it.
The teaser was shown during The Game Awards this evening after Bioware showed off a variety of new modes and systems available for their upcoming release, Anthem.More news: Alex Smith Battling Infection From Surgery on Broken Tibia, Fibula
Insiders reckon the next Dragon Age is at least three years away or thereabouts, so it could be a long time before we see anything more. It's been a bit since Dragon Age: Inquisition came out, but you might recognize the name given to Solas, a major character and companion from that game.
With an impressive group working on the title, we should be in for another "Game of the Year" worthy Dragon Age Game.More news: Warren: Fury is Number 1 With Wilder, Joshua Now Sits at 3rd
After the trailer's debut at The Game Awards, BioWare posted a new message on their official site that confirmed the project is indeed related to Dragon Age. He said BioWare won't share more details now, but he did confirm the game is being made by some "core" Dragon Age veterans who also worked on Jade Empire and Baldur's Gate.
Bioware is hard at work in completing Anthem, releasing for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC on February 22nd, 2019.More news: Greenland's ice is melting at an 'unprecedented rate'
"Making players into heroes of their own stories has been my real-life quest since Baldur's Gate", creative director Matthew Goldman added.
- Gov. Cooper orders flags fly half-staff in remembrance of George HW Bush
- Talks 'intensifying' between Red Sox, Nathan Eovaldi
- Bucks getting Hill, Smith in 3-team swap with Cavaliers, Wizards
- Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Cardi B Lead Nominations for 2019 Grammys
- Aston Martin can cram an EV powertrain into a classic Aston cars
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Revs Up its Engine Once More
- Dusted Heroes Won’t Feature In Any Of The Avengers 4 Marketing
- Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital
- Canadian Prosecutors Accuse Huawei CFO Meng of Fraud Related to Iran Sanctions
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play