The tagline "The Dread Wolf Rises" is likely a reference to Fen'Harel the elven god of betrayal in the Dragon Age universe. I'll just call it Dragon Age 4 for now. The teaser featured the hashtag #TheDreadWolfRises, but that's literally it.
The teaser was shown during The Game Awards this evening after Bioware showed off a variety of new modes and systems available for their upcoming release, Anthem.
Insiders reckon the next Dragon Age is at least three years away or thereabouts, so it could be a long time before we see anything more. It's been a bit since Dragon Age: Inquisition came out, but you might recognize the name given to Solas, a major character and companion from that game.
With an impressive group working on the title, we should be in for another "Game of the Year" worthy Dragon Age Game.Читайте также: Greenland's ice is melting at an 'unprecedented rate'
After the trailer's debut at The Game Awards, BioWare posted a new message on their official site that confirmed the project is indeed related to Dragon Age. He said BioWare won't share more details now, but he did confirm the game is being made by some "core" Dragon Age veterans who also worked on Jade Empire and Baldur's Gate.
Bioware is hard at work in completing Anthem, releasing for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC on February 22nd, 2019.
"Making players into heroes of their own stories has been my real-life quest since Baldur's Gate", creative director Matthew Goldman added.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Revs Up its Engine Once More
- Aston Martin can cram an EV powertrain into a classic Aston cars
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital
- HIV infected woman drowns self in Karnataka, villagers drain lake
- Ariana Grande Talks About What It's Like Dating in the Public Eye
- Tyler Perry pays for everyone's layaway items at two Atlanta Walmart locations
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play
- Obsidian unveils sci-fi RPG that could steal Starfield's thunder
- Incredible Blood Clot Coughed Up Intact Stumps Doctors