The tagline "The Dread Wolf Rises" is likely a reference to Fen'Harel the elven god of betrayal in the Dragon Age universe. I'll just call it Dragon Age 4 for now. The teaser featured the hashtag #TheDreadWolfRises, but that's literally it.
The teaser was shown during The Game Awards this evening after Bioware showed off a variety of new modes and systems available for their upcoming release, Anthem.More news: Obsidian unveils sci-fi RPG that could steal Starfield's thunder
Insiders reckon the next Dragon Age is at least three years away or thereabouts, so it could be a long time before we see anything more. It's been a bit since Dragon Age: Inquisition came out, but you might recognize the name given to Solas, a major character and companion from that game.
With an impressive group working on the title, we should be in for another "Game of the Year" worthy Dragon Age Game.More news: Incredible Blood Clot Coughed Up Intact Stumps Doctors
After the trailer's debut at The Game Awards, BioWare posted a new message on their official site that confirmed the project is indeed related to Dragon Age. He said BioWare won't share more details now, but he did confirm the game is being made by some "core" Dragon Age veterans who also worked on Jade Empire and Baldur's Gate.
Bioware is hard at work in completing Anthem, releasing for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC on February 22nd, 2019.More news: First baby born after deceased womb transplant in Brazil
"Making players into heroes of their own stories has been my real-life quest since Baldur's Gate", creative director Matthew Goldman added.
- SpaceX rocket booster misses landing as supplies sent to space
- China and the USA agree not to impose new additional tariffs
- ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play
- Gov. Cooper orders flags fly half-staff in remembrance of George HW Bush
- HIV infected woman drowns self in Karnataka, villagers drain lake
- Alex Smith Battling Infection From Surgery on Broken Tibia, Fibula
- Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital
- Talks 'intensifying' between Red Sox, Nathan Eovaldi
- Dusted Heroes Won’t Feature In Any Of The Avengers 4 Marketing