Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot is confident that his side can still finish in the top four this season despite now sitting six points behind Chelsea and Arsenal. We need the points to climb the table.
United welcome bottom side Fulham to Old Trafford on Saturday, looking to claim their first Premier League victory since November 2.
"It was a good season for me on a personal level last season and an enjoyable summer and I wanted to kickstart this season in the same form", he said.More news: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 revealed, and it's only on Switch
"I think it is our main goal for now to get into the top four and we are going to fight for that and I think are will get there".
"Especially this month there's a lot of games, so we need everyone in the squad to be fully fit".
"I needed to be ready to come here and to settle here", the Portuguese said.More news: China launches rover for first far side of the moon landing
Not least, the collective spirit shown by the players after controversial midfielder Paul Pogba was left on the bench for most of the game.
Lingard added: "There's always pressure on people's shoulders when it comes to Man United and it's how you deal with the pressure". Arsenal twice led at Old Trafford but they saw those goals cancelled minutes later and Iwobi acknowledged that, instead of slowing down the tempo and trying to maintain the flow of the game at their own pace, Arsenal got really excited and tried to do everything to overwhelm their hosts. Try to work harder and try to do what we are doing to try to win as many games as possible.
"The first pretty much 20 seconds got the crowd up on their feet and it kind of gave us a buzz after that". Every day we are working with the movies and with tactical moments on the pitch before the matches, we are repeating that.More news: Deputy killed by friendly fire in bar shootout
"I think we had two good reactions after their goals and at the end it was a draw". "But today was a tough game".
- The Gorgeous Nissan GT-R50 Enters Production
- Altria investing $2.4B in Canadian cannabis producer Cronos
- Rules announced for Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa
- Father's emotional plea as police have 'grave fears' for backpacker
- Derek Fisher Lands New Head Coaching Gig
- Donald Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock'
- Sara Ali Khan`s Kedarnath to not release in Uttarakhand?
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play
- Tillerson: Trump 'undisciplined,' wanted to break law
- Referee denies Tyson Fury count against Deontay Wilder was slow