Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot is confident that his side can still finish in the top four this season despite now sitting six points behind Chelsea and Arsenal. We need the points to climb the table.
United welcome bottom side Fulham to Old Trafford on Saturday, looking to claim their first Premier League victory since November 2.
"It was a good season for me on a personal level last season and an enjoyable summer and I wanted to kickstart this season in the same form", he said.More news: Jeff Goldblum's 'Thank U, Jeff' hilariously parodies Ariana Grande
"I think it is our main goal for now to get into the top four and we are going to fight for that and I think are will get there".
"Especially this month there's a lot of games, so we need everyone in the squad to be fully fit".
"I needed to be ready to come here and to settle here", the Portuguese said.More news: Cowboys QB Dak Prescott responds to Eagles' trash talk
Not least, the collective spirit shown by the players after controversial midfielder Paul Pogba was left on the bench for most of the game.
Lingard added: "There's always pressure on people's shoulders when it comes to Man United and it's how you deal with the pressure". Arsenal twice led at Old Trafford but they saw those goals cancelled minutes later and Iwobi acknowledged that, instead of slowing down the tempo and trying to maintain the flow of the game at their own pace, Arsenal got really excited and tried to do everything to overwhelm their hosts. Try to work harder and try to do what we are doing to try to win as many games as possible.
"The first pretty much 20 seconds got the crowd up on their feet and it kind of gave us a buzz after that". Every day we are working with the movies and with tactical moments on the pitch before the matches, we are repeating that.More news: Schmidt scores twice as Knights beat Capitals 5-3
"I think we had two good reactions after their goals and at the end it was a draw". "But today was a tough game".
- Australia passes data encryption law
- Six dead in stampede at Italian nightclub: Firefighters
- Bound next-gen Jeep Grand Cherokee to have a three-row version
- Donald Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock'
- Rules announced for Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa
- Derek Fisher Lands New Head Coaching Gig
- Epic Games’ store is now open, promises a free title every fortnight
- Sara Ali Khan`s Kedarnath to not release in Uttarakhand?
- The Gorgeous Nissan GT-R50 Enters Production
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 Images Leak Highlighting Triple Rear Cameras