It looks like developer Beenox has taken the assets and artistic design of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and built on it to create its polished up version of the beloved racing game.
Activision announced the classic PlayStation One racing game is getting the remaster treatment at The Game Awards 2018, which will be released on 21 June 2019.
Considering this is a remaster of the original game, we're likely to see a number of favorite tracks make their return, along with attractive animation akin to N. Now, it has been officially revealed. Will you be taking it for a spin?
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Revs Up its Engine Once More
Video game stories from other sites on the web.
"Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled" will be available in a special "Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - Nitrox Oxide Edition", which will include the villainous Nitros Oxide as a playable character from release in all game modes. We'll add it here when it appears.
Crash Team Racing is being remade in the vein of the Crash Bandicoot 'N-Sane Trilogy.Читайте также: Dragon Age 4 gets first teaser trailer at The Game Awards
As a reminder, Crash Team Racing is a kart racer known power-ups, weapons, and power slides.
While you can unlock Nitros Oxide and his kart as in-game rewards from Adventure Mode in the standard edition, the digital-only Nitros Oxide Edition comes with them unlocked from the start.
Look for more information on Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled in the months ahead!При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- New Jeep Wrangler Disappoints With 1 Star In Europe NCAP Crash Tests
- ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
- Alex Smith Battling Infection From Surgery on Broken Tibia, Fibula
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play
- China and the USA agree not to impose new additional tariffs
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- Gov. Cooper orders flags fly half-staff in remembrance of George HW Bush
- Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital
- Tyler Perry pays for everyone's layaway items at two Atlanta Walmart locations
- Greenland's ice is melting at an 'unprecedented rate'