"It's a rivalry game. I didn't mean to disrespect this organization or coach Pederson", Grugier-Hill said, via ESPN.com.
"I don't think much is bulletin-board material", Pederson said. If the Eagles lose, they'll be two games out of first place with four to go, and the Cowboys will own the tiebreaker because of head-to-head record.More news: Tillerson: Trump 'undisciplined,' wanted to break law
It's hard to say a team "always" chokes when they have five Lombardi Trophies in their lobby.
Pederson called those comments "unfortunate" and said that he has spoken to Grugier-Hill about it. Other than that, there wasn't a whole lot to say.More news: Canadian Prosecutors Accuse Huawei CFO Meng of Fraud Related to Iran Sanctions
Although Grugier-Hill isn't being punished for his comment, it does sound like he got a stern lecture from Pederson.
"After being told again, Dak said, "'Coach Garrett has a great saying.winners worry about winning and losers worry about winners". "We're focused on ourselves in this locker room about what we need to do to get better in each and every phase of this game to be ready for this week. We're not anxious about he say, she say".More news: Sound From Mars Heard For First Time On Earth
This is definitely the right approach to have when it comes to divisional games, as these comments from Grugier-Hill just come off as petty, especially due to the fact that the Cowboys have already defeated the Eagles this season. Just take a look at how things are playing out in the NFC East, as the Philadelphia Eagles have worked their way back into the race following another key win over the Washington Redskins, although the defending champions still have work to do.
- Trump Names State Department's Spokesperson Nauert as UN Ambassador
- Fend Off Highwaymen in Far Cry New Dawn’s Lush World
- Trump chooses chief of the Army to be top military adviser
- Ariana Grande Talks About What It's Like Dating in the Public Eye
- Schmidt scores twice as Knights beat Capitals 5-3
- Dragon Age 4 gets first teaser trailer at The Game Awards
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- New Jeep Wrangler Disappoints With 1 Star In Europe NCAP Crash Tests
- Obsidian unveils sci-fi RPG that could steal Starfield's thunder
- Bucks getting Hill, Smith in 3-team swap with Cavaliers, Wizards