That makes it a much more condensed version of the survival battle you see in games like Fortnite, but the basics are the same: players enter the arena with no resources, and need to scour the map for weapons, armor and money that can be used to purchase upgrades. As suspected, the central mode is Valve's take on battle royale - but what we didn't suspect is that CS:GO is now fully free-to-play. Streaming statistics websites TwitchTracker and SullyGnome show about that same number of viewers for last night's peak for CS:GO, which made it the highest peak for the game since the IEM Chicago grand finals on November 11. That's otherwise available as a $15 upgrade, and according to its listing: "Players with Prime Status are matched with other Prime Status players and are eligible to receive Prime-exclusive souvenir items, item drops, and weapon cases".More news: Aston Martin can cram an EV powertrain into a classic Aston cars
Do weapons behave the same as they do in other Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game modes? Yes. The previously available CS:GO Prime Status is still available to all players who reach rank 21 and attached a valid phone number to their Steam accounts. You'll do that via an upgradeable tablet, which can also give you intel on the shrinking zone, enemy positions, and opponent deliveries. Danger Zone can be played with teams of two or three players, with an 18-player cap.
More information about the new mode can be found here. Explore your environment and complete special missions to out-earn your rivals.More news: SpaceX rocket booster misses landing as supplies sent to space
Every match features a set of pistols, rifles, SMGs and heavy weapons from CS: GO's classic arsenal. Valve says a typical round of Danger Zone will only last "about 10 minutes". It wouldn't have been surprising if the company had simply made the shift and introduced Danger Zone without compensating existing players.More news: China and the USA agree not to impose new additional tariffs
- HIV infected woman drowns self in Karnataka, villagers drain lake
- Sound From Mars Heard For First Time On Earth
- Dragon Age 4 gets first teaser trailer at The Game Awards
- Stranger Things 3: The Game Is Creeping Onto All Platforms
- Why have seals been getting eels stuck up their noses?
- Obsidian unveils sci-fi RPG that could steal Starfield's thunder
- ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- Trump Names State Department's Spokesperson Nauert as UN Ambassador
- Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital