Friend did not award a spot-kick when James Tomkins sent Murray to ground and while the striker received treatment on his shoulder Duffy was shown a red card for a clash with Van Aanholt.
Balogun's goal is the second fastest goal by a substitute in Premier League history.More news: Jeff Goldblum's 'Thank U, Jeff' hilariously parodies Ariana Grande
What does it mean? Hughton decided not to start leading scoring Glenn Murray and Alireza Jahanbakhsh against Huddersfield. However, the 25-year-old was the epitome of professionalism as he chased after every ball.
Brighton and Palace share a feisty rivalry with the fixture dubbed the "M23 derby" after the road that links the two clubs and last season's fixture was marred by crowd disturbances. The Ivory Coast worldwide created the opening that Milivojevic saw blocked by Bernardo but contributed little else in a dismal performance from Roy Hodgson's side.
Brighton's Glenn Murray is awaiting the outcome of tests on the shoulder injury he suffered in Tuesday's 3-1 victory over Crystal Palace.More news: EPL: Hazard speaks on becoming Chelsea captain
Zaha who has three goals this season will hope to put the unpleasant incident behind him when Palace take on West Ham United on Saturday as he hopes to help his side return to winning ways.
Brighton are 10th in the table with 21 points while Burnley are second from bottom on nine points.
Despite Shane Duffy's expulsion early in the encounter, Brighton held on to their lead as Luka Milivojevic pulled a goal back for Palace.More news: Paris on lockdown for gilets jaunes protests
The Seagulls are unbeaten in three games as they head to Turf Moor.
- 'very strong signals' that China is ready for a trade deal
- Bound next-gen Jeep Grand Cherokee to have a three-row version
- Sara Ali Khan`s Kedarnath to not release in Uttarakhand?
- Derek Fisher Lands New Head Coaching Gig
- Diogo Dalot: Manchester United hosting Fulham a 'big game' after winless run
- Airplane skids off runway while trying to land in heavy rain
- Rules announced for Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa
- Arsenal Players Filmed Inhaling 'Hippy Crack' In Nightclub
- Teenager jailed for hoax bomb threats that caused Walsall College evacuation
- Altria investing $2.4B in Canadian cannabis producer Cronos