Friend did not award a spot-kick when James Tomkins sent Murray to ground and while the striker received treatment on his shoulder Duffy was shown a red card for a clash with Van Aanholt.
Balogun's goal is the second fastest goal by a substitute in Premier League history.More news: Rules announced for Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa
What does it mean? Hughton decided not to start leading scoring Glenn Murray and Alireza Jahanbakhsh against Huddersfield. However, the 25-year-old was the epitome of professionalism as he chased after every ball.
Brighton and Palace share a feisty rivalry with the fixture dubbed the "M23 derby" after the road that links the two clubs and last season's fixture was marred by crowd disturbances. The Ivory Coast worldwide created the opening that Milivojevic saw blocked by Bernardo but contributed little else in a dismal performance from Roy Hodgson's side.
Brighton's Glenn Murray is awaiting the outcome of tests on the shoulder injury he suffered in Tuesday's 3-1 victory over Crystal Palace.More news: Airplane skids off runway while trying to land in heavy rain
Zaha who has three goals this season will hope to put the unpleasant incident behind him when Palace take on West Ham United on Saturday as he hopes to help his side return to winning ways.
Brighton are 10th in the table with 21 points while Burnley are second from bottom on nine points.
Despite Shane Duffy's expulsion early in the encounter, Brighton held on to their lead as Luka Milivojevic pulled a goal back for Palace.More news: Florida woman slain in Costa Rica a ‘happy soul’
The Seagulls are unbeaten in three games as they head to Turf Moor.
- Ben Simmons' Philadelphia 76ers in loss to Toronto Raptors
- Teenager jailed for hoax bomb threats that caused Walsall College evacuation
- Altria investing $2.4B in Canadian cannabis producer Cronos
- Derek Fisher Lands New Head Coaching Gig
- Man who ran over Charlottesville protester guilty of murder
- Deputy killed by friendly fire in bar shootout
- Sara Ali Khan`s Kedarnath to not release in Uttarakhand?
- Bound next-gen Jeep Grand Cherokee to have a three-row version
- Six dead in stampede at Italian nightclub: Firefighters
- Twelve killed during attempted bank heists in Brazil